Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1856 posts
July 24, 2010 (edited)
This is an extract from the Terms & Conditions of this Site:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message Rules

You are entirely liable for all activities conducted by you or by others authorised by you or otherwise on your behalf. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using this the Community:

• Do not post Nudity. We want to keep the VirtuaGirl website and community "ok" for home and work so nudity is prohibited in all public areas of the website, including comments and profiles. Nudity in posts is ok ONLY in some forum categories. Outside those, if you want to post pictures of your favorites girls, make sure they are still wearing something
  • To harass, threaten, embarrass or cause ***** or discomfort upon another participant, user, or other individual or entity
  • To transmit or publish via the Community any information, data, text, files, links, software, or other materials ("Content") that Totem Entertainment considers to be unlawful, *****, threatening, *****, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, *****, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
  • To impersonate in the Community Area any person
  • To disrupt the normal operations in the Community or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants
  • To post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation in the Community
  • To intentionally or unintentionally ***** any applicable local, regional, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the ***** of law while using or accessing the Community or in connection with your use of the Community in any manner
  • Any posting which violates the Community Standards will be removed and Totem Entertainment reserves the right to close accounts of any persistent ***** of these Standards. Totem Entertainment will edit or remove any posting which contains any phone number or any email address

Our members must also respect the spirit and tone of our community. Breaking these terms and conditions which includes failing to respect the spirit and tone of the community or postings/ emails which demand a disproportionate amount of time and moderation by the Community Team may result in your account being suspended or, in extreme cases, banned. The length of suspension will be at the discretion of our team and can be permanent. If your account is suspended or banned, you will be prevented from posting on our boards or registering new accounts with us.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note for the moderators: This is the current version of the message rules from the development environment of this site(i know the productive version says something different about nudity but Celine corrected this to the version you see here.)
Cartref
MODERADOR
Desde en Sep 2007

520 posts
July 24, 2010
This is a good post, especially for this category, I have made it a sticky so it remains in constant view.

Well thought Starryk!
singleguy19678
Desde en Jul 2010

2 posts
July 24, 2010
Thanks for this posting and i hope everybody has an awesome weekend.
Feel free to add me as a friend so we can chat on here
trap44er2
Desde en Aug 2010

3 posts
September 13, 2010
how and were can i go to get ladies to mail me and chat with me im a lonely single man and love to caress and kiss beautiful ladies and to please them. id also like to know where i can post my IM name so they can chat with me trap50er on yahoo
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
September 13, 2010 (edited)
Well, good luck, trap44er2,....it was the wrong thread on which to ask,.....and a website devoted to an appreciation of the female form is an unlikely place to find female flirtation....and will probably end up not being female, anyway....:/....but if you enjoy watching " a beautiful laddy climaxe "....then it is definitely the wrong place !!!...
but...good luck, anyway !!!...:)
readtforu
Desde en Aug 2010

1 posts
September 17, 2010
I like this post. It would be nice to keep clean. Thank You.
SciFiWritter
Desde en Nov 2010

1 posts
November 7, 2010
I got it... keep it clean... break no laws... and that kind of stuff.
badgercat
Desde en Nov 2010

3 posts
November 18, 2010
hey everyone just started my account today and i like it so far add me if you wanna chat sometime and i agree with what the other post said just watchin em move is great i like the idea
AntiBigBrother
Desde en Nov 2010

1 posts
November 22, 2010
I don't know if admins read this but anyways, I apologize for telling some dude to shut up, he was ***** about to many Czech girls being on here, especially a really hot one, the nerve of that guy.
alerte
Desde en May 2008

6514 posts
November 22, 2010
Hello, if for one raison, you anderstand you post on comment are too hight, you can delete yourself your comment. for that you go in your profil. comment.

have nice day.
grunthorn
Desde en Feb 2008

1 posts
March 20, 2011
Cool, now I'm less *****. I find this site most interesting, considering the fact that looking at fine ladies isn't limited to what Vg defines as perfect.
guilleaume
Desde en Jun 2011

2 posts
June 12, 2011
hi i started an i like it exept for one litle problem I cant seem to by anny credits everi time i send the text message i dont get a code an no credits,i dont pay anything ither what schould i doo?
bullhard725
Desde en May 2009

10 posts
July 24, 2011
nicely worded to understand, thank you.
Chancelot
Desde en Jun 2011

1 posts
July 24, 2011
New to the Site and like what I see...Figure I will stay a while
UZIxSUICIDE
Desde en Jul 2011

1 posts
July 28, 2011
Hi... I just wanted to explain Forum threads to anyone who may not be familiar with Forum boards..

This threads topic is Message Rules [Read them before you post] and really does not require any replies although if a person had a question concerning the rules that would be an On-Topic Reply and belongs in this thread.

Off-Topic replies (such as this one) should be posted in a thread with the appropriate topic or if none exists a new thread could be started and someone could find and respond to it and keep the threads orderly and easier to use to your benifit.

Hope this may be helpful...

L8R...
BarneyFyfe
Desde en Aug 2011

1 posts
August 6, 2011
Understood.

B. F.
maliki
Desde en Aug 2011

3 posts
August 28, 2011
??
maliki
Desde en Aug 2011

3 posts
September 2, 2011
nice
PhilosophyKing
Desde en Sep 2011

1 posts
September 4, 2011
I just want to say that I got the demo of this the other day, and now while I'm working, strippers are sitting on the edge of my books, climbing up at the edge of my bed, and dancing in my dreams.
joejoe4
Desde en Oct 2011

1 posts
October 12, 2011
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
October 12, 2011
It is are raining not here also !!!.....
chase1980
Desde en Sep 2011

1 posts
October 19, 2011
im a noobie to this site .. and would like to have some female friends , if u could request me ,im enjoyable to talk to u wont regret it ;)
windcatcher
Desde en Oct 2011

1 posts
October 27, 2011
well im new here like the rules and willin to chat
primaman275
Desde en Nov 2011

3 posts
December 10, 2011 (edited)
hi everybody I'm new here I hope to make good friends. Virtual Girl rocks!
SID3SHOW
Desde en Dec 2011

1 posts
December 18, 2011
OKIE DOKIE .... ADD MEE
bigbullit
Desde en Dec 2011

2 posts
January 10, 2012
i will be cancelling myself .. any body got an ideal ?
Kasim20
Desde en Jan 2012

2 posts
January 13, 2012
İdeal :)
swoosh
Desde en Jan 2012

1 posts
February 6, 2012
got it i like this post,im a new member and i want to find new friend,to chat or for something else ,i speak spanish in looking for latinos and everybody else,thanks for your help,and lets keep it clean,
v15618136
Desde en Jul 2011

1 posts
February 19, 2012
LINSANITY
DublinBadAss
Desde en Jan 2012

2 posts
March 19, 2012
Understood the rules. Now I need friends. I am open to female & male friends, but I'm 100% straight. I'm Irish an live in Dublin... Hook me up pleeze [;-)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!