Demo download question

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

ShadowTek
Desde en Dec 2007

38 posts
June 13, 2011
Hi I usually dont download demos as it takes me forever to download the full sets I already have, but I saw a demo for a girl called Rachel Roxxx and had to get it (note I wanna get that sucubus card of hers as well) So Im wondering, after I get the demo, and I later download the full set.. is the stuff I download in the demo part of the set? Or is it seperate? I ask cause once I get the full set I no longer need the demo, so should I delete the demo, or is it part of the main show? Also if there intertwined and I get the full show and then delete the demo, will it delete part of the full show? I hope this question makes sense, I just dont wanna download things twice as my max download speed is 60k/s (but it is free so cant ***** lol)

Thanks for any answers :)
Oquijan
Desde en May 2009

1549 posts
June 13, 2011
Well, the demos are usually independent from the main show. Sometimes they come as samples from clips already in the show. Some people want to download them just cause some of those short clips are good or are completist. Me, I usually put them aside, they just delay the skin time, lol.

Now, you can totally erase the demo after watching it, and as long as the demo is active in your software, it will still be a special offer in the site. You can even download the demo after downloading the full show if you change your mind.

But, if you download the demo and the full show, there's no simple way to remove the demo, there's no option to do just that, you will have to delete all to get rid off it. So, your choice. ;)
ShadowTek
Desde en Dec 2007

38 posts
June 13, 2011
Ahh ok I think I understand, I enjoy the demo until I buy the card, then I delete the demo BEFORE I get the full set :) Thanks for the response :)
plasonic
Desde en Dec 2007

1356 posts
June 13, 2011
Starryk mentioned that NOT removing the demos before downloading the full card can mess up the ability to play the card in "progressive hotness".
I forgot whether this was for just DB or VG as well.
Also saves space on your drive.
I've begun deleting & re-downloading some of my DB cards to clear the demos from my disc and the PH performance is better.
I likes me girlies progressive!
:)
Jonaherao
Desde en Mar 2019

1 posts
April 17, 2019
Hi team.I need to see a demo before I buy the full show since I am new.

Thanks
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1027 posts
April 17, 2019
@Jonaherao Hi and Welcome to iStripper : ) ,Our software adds a new preview on the right every 10min if the software is active In the software' settings. Preview Push go to Settings > Clips > Free Preview Push and select 10min

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!