Thank God It's Friday

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
November 10, 2017
Thank God It's Friday and we are about to warm up relations between Americans and Russians ^_^ (if they need to)

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week :

Pretty neat, isn't it?

American Girls versus Russian Girls

Russian girls on iStripper are beautiful, elegant but they can give you fever during the long and cold nights of Russian winter. On the other side, American girls are usually more voluptuous and playful, but don't get me wrong, they really are naughty girls!

This week end, no matter who you like the most, you can enjoy -20% on Russian and American girl packs.

And if you are like me and can't make a choice, you can have both :).

How to enjoy American girls versus Russian girls pack

• Go to the "Featured" tab.
  • Click on "American vs Russian Girls" category.
  • Enjoy!

Have a great week-end with iStripper.
89014EL
Desde en Oct 2007

67 posts
November 10, 2017
If you already have all of the new American girls the pack will contain cards from the classic series.
Marin0070034
Desde en Sep 2015

15 posts
November 10, 2017
If you already have all of the new American girls the pack will contain cards from the classic series.

Makes sense.
goranki
Desde en Sep 2015

6 posts
November 10, 2017
grlis im germany❤️
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
November 10, 2017
There can be no cold war... because all these girls are hot! ;)
Neon170
Desde en Feb 2016

6 posts
November 10, 2017
I like IStripper's policy in this case.
Russians and Ukrainians were one people, and it does not matter what the politicians decided next.
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
November 10, 2017
Totem is not correct! It should have been: Russian/Ukrainian (and how about the Baltic models???) Girls versus USA girls.
Of course I understand why Totem
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
November 10, 2017
has chosen for this title. It's the old Cold War rivalry.
PseudoUnKnown
Desde en Aug 2016

56 posts
November 10, 2017
American Girls versus Russian Girls
I personally think it should be "or" and not "versus."

Of course, it could just be my peaceful opinion.
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
November 10, 2017
Who are the best? The Beatles were singing it for us in Back in the USSR:
Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out
They leave the west behind
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
Regulus
Desde en Nov 2016

239 posts
November 10, 2017
Have a great weekend.
Lichtblitz
Desde en May 2017

1 posts
November 10, 2017
💗
nicetry
Desde en Apr 2010

20 posts
November 10, 2017
weekends like this are good but if you have all the cards it dosen't help much
orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

740 posts
November 10, 2017

Russians and Ukrainians were one people, and it does not matter what the politicians decided next.

Then why aren't they called Ukrainians in the featured category...why are they called Russians...they aren't one people...there are distinct languages, customs, etc...the russian empire and soviet union attempted to subjugate the Ukrainian people over and over...including starving the entire nation...7 million dead in 10 months to be exact, in 1933/34. They could have just called it East/West...And put Latvia, Ukraine, Russia against America. But whatever...
TUT69
Desde en Jan 2017

42 posts
November 10, 2017

Euro-Asian VS European invaders in the New World! Doesn't matter if they are beautifuil and they are! These group select offers just never appeal to me, Sorry!!!
TUT69
Desde en Jan 2017

42 posts
November 10, 2017
Then why aren't they called Ukrainians in the featured category...why are they called Russians...they aren't one people...there are distinct languages, customs, etc...the russian empire and soviet union attempted to subjugate the Ukrainian people over and over...including starving the entire nation...7 million dead in 10 months to be exact, in 1933/34. They could have just called it East/West...And put Latvia, Ukraine, Russia against America. But whatever...

Right, You are taking this too seriously!!
rtcant
Desde en May 2008

103 posts
November 11, 2017
So, I have a few cards. So, when you have a buildup like this, it's really a bummer to just see a message that says "Enjoy your shows!" You should at least let us see what the combos were.

or something. Sheesh.
ChrisP
Desde en Oct 2012

15 posts
November 11, 2017
Just an idea. Allow a shuffle option for these TGIF booster pack deals. The shuffle can be restricted however you want. X number of shuffles, or 1 shuffle every 24 hours. You can even make it more impulse driven by having the shuffle be automatic and can announce that their curent booster pack won't last long and to purchase now.
0d1n
Desde en Dec 2012

16 posts
November 11, 2017
It was created to entertain you and not to discuss nationality and politics...😉

When you take this too far then there are no americans except the indians. The rest are immigrants from Germany, GB, Ireland, Italy, Poland and so on

Whether russian or not. It doesn't matter. The whole world is our home. You can't decide in which country you will born in 😄
The borders were created by kings and emperors 😛
Brownix
Desde en Jun 2013

20 posts
November 11, 2017
The promo tab won't even load so no idea if this deal would even be worth it.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4447 posts
November 11, 2017
I love this week 💖
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

452 posts
November 11, 2017
Promo contains only older cards I passed on the first time around. Pass!
Madblade666
Desde en Oct 2016

25 posts
November 11, 2017
No, thanks! I don't like this kind of packs. I like to choose "my" iStrippers.
Birger52
Desde en Apr 2008

120 posts
November 11, 2017
And the marks onthe card , that tells us, if it is on our wishkist is where?
And why not?
TUT69
Desde en Jan 2017

42 posts
November 11, 2017
I would like to participate in a deal like this. I would if you would offer a larger choice and allow the members to choose 10 from each group, other wise, I am not interested in enough of the choices to buy all. For your consideration!
dolphins109
Desde en Feb 2011

789 posts
November 12, 2017
hay i got what i wanted 3 out of 7 not to bad 4 me. 👍👍 kate shoo 😍😍😍
Prime579
Desde en Jul 2017

35 posts
November 12, 2017
Just an idea. Allow a shuffle option for these TGIF booster pack deals. The shuffle can be restricted however you want. X number of shuffles, or 1 shuffle every 24 hours. You can even make it more impulse driven by having the shuffle be automatic and can announce that their curent booster pack won't last long and to purchase now.

I love this idea! Hopefully they will consider it the next time around.
goranki
Desde en Sep 2015

6 posts
November 12, 2017
👍👍💋
lajbr
Desde en Sep 2015

30 posts
November 12, 2017
No, thank you. I'm really sorry, but I don't like these booster packs at all. It will be better to select from girls in one of these two categories (even to limited number of girls) than this selection...
goranki
Desde en Sep 2015

6 posts
November 13, 2017
😄💋

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!