Thank God It's Friday

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
November 17, 2017
Thank God It's Friday and you probably wonder: "why the hell do I see desert and forest on today's TGIF?"... or you may have already figured out?

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week :

Yes you're right! This week, we have released the first show of Demi Fray and of Mira, you lucky guys!
And that's not all....

Shaved or Bushy?

This debate is probably as old as the invention of the razor itselft! Do you like bald biscuits as sweet as peach skin or do you prefer the powerful femininity that emanates from vaginas in their natural state ? Maybe both, depending on your mood ^_^

This week-end, no matter where your preference goes, you can enjoy -20% on Shaved vs Bushy girl packs.

How to enjoy these packs?

• Go to the "Featured" tab.
  • Click on "Shaved vs Bushy Girls" category.
  • Enjoy!

Have a great week-end with iStripper.
goranki
Desde en Sep 2015

6 posts
November 17, 2017
stripper i bb💙💋
oldfart1964
Desde en Oct 2016

6 posts
November 17, 2017
I am afraid the "natural" bush is almost completely a dead concept.
I grew up in the '70s, and I truly appreciate the added texture (and yet one more layer of mystery) of pubic hair.Any more, bushed or not is not a deal-maker or -breaker, I still prefer pubes to none
readyforanything
Desde en Apr 2011

2400 posts
November 17, 2017
I like bush to. It sad that we can`t buy the cards we want or need. I don`t like the pack.
Have a good weekend.
FADIESE001
Desde en Aug 2010

30 posts
November 17, 2017
Bonjour,encore une promo economique ou je vais garder mes credits comme d'hab.
xanthropus
Desde en Jun 2009

71 posts
November 17, 2017
I've not bought these type of pack deals before. Does it work that once you buy a pack, thats it for that option, or a new pack is available to buy?
I'm not convinced of my bushy choice, but the shaved ladies are tempting 😋
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

452 posts
November 17, 2017
Pass on this promotion.

There are hundreds of 3k shows I do not have, but these packs are populated with 50% lower quality shows.

And of course, any promo where I can't choose the cards is usually a pass.
Regulus
Desde en Nov 2016

239 posts
November 17, 2017
Awesome week indeed. Thanks all.😊
shadowman64
Desde en Dec 2013

40 posts
November 17, 2017 (edited)
Im looking forward to the black Friday promo next week.
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

949 posts
November 17, 2017
Please, Team: get us more bushy models on Istripper!!!
TUT69
Desde en Jan 2017

42 posts
November 18, 2017
Pass on this promotion.

There are hundreds of 3k shows I do not have, but these packs are populated with 50% lower quality shows.

Agreed! Give us a choice from 20 or more cards to make our choice of 10 cards!! Please! Thank You! More people would participate if they could pick what they want instead of "take it or leave it". As always I have to leave it. By the way, going to the top of the mountain is always the goal and the tree line is far below the top. Otherwise, you can't see the "Forest for the Trees".
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2208 posts
November 18, 2017

I would have to agree, as the Bushy side is greyed out to me........gonna have to pass on this promotion this weekend 😕
Argon40
Desde en Jan 2014

4 posts
November 18, 2017
I'm still holding on to hope that the bush makes a comeback
MTGunn
Desde en Jun 2009

6 posts
November 18, 2017
Pass on this promotion.

Same for me. One of the cards in the pack was all the way back to classic.
lHypebeast
Desde en Aug 2017

9 posts
November 18, 2017
nice!
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

440 posts
November 18, 2017
I have 2 of the cards are from the classic sets .. I too have to pass on the promo but I do want to thank Totem for another AMAZING week of girls. I may have to rethink my budget as there are so many fantastic shows being released it hard to pass on any of them!
xanthropus
Desde en Jun 2009

71 posts
November 18, 2017
Agreed! Give us a choice from 20 or more cards to make our choice of 10 cards!! Please! Thank You! More people would participate if they could pick what they want instead of "take it or leave it".

Perfect idea. I recon I wont go for this offer, but I deffo would if it was set up like this.
altair500
Desde en Jan 2009

26 posts
November 18, 2017

yeah :-) i agree
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4452 posts
November 18, 2017
Wonderful week, but Mira isn't top (she's gorgeous but her show bof).
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
November 19, 2017
Wonderful week, but Mira isn't top (she's gorgeous but her show bof).

I liked her show very much. Most interesting facial expressions. Intriguing from begin of show till end.

paulcarter
Desde en Dec 2007

9 posts
November 19, 2017 (edited)
Totem,

I've been a member for 10 years. The TGIF deals Totem offers really suck most/all of the time. I'm sure most members pass on these deals each and every week.

Totem, the way you make a ***** with TGIF, is you offer ALL CARDS for a discount. You will have the most revenue in one weekend you've ever had. All of your members will purchase cards they've either missed or just want. Please quit offering the packs full of cards nobody wants.

Just my thoughts ???
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
November 19, 2017
These sales have always been about allowing members with fewer cards to get a better price that they don't normally have access to
Those with larger collections already get a considerable discount on every day purchases that the ones with smaller collections don't get

FYI........
You not wanting something doesn't necessarily mean "Nobody" wants it
If these weekend sales weren't selling cards, they would've ended long ago
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
November 19, 2017 (edited)
@paulcarter - do you not realise that what you are asking for is just a reduction in the overall price of cards. If every weekend all cards, or the cards that you have indicated a particular interrest in, were reduced then almost nobody would buy at the regular price. Think of special offers as reductions on cards that you would probably otherwise pass over. There is little point in Totem offering special rates on the cards that you most want because that simply reduces their profit - special offers are, in most businesses, an inducment to customers to get them to buy things that they might otherwise not buy.
Firescale
Desde en Feb 2011

127 posts
November 20, 2017
I like the sales. It was those that made me regularly check the forum. So without the sales I doubt that I would have found out what a friendly place this is.
DoctorWhoa
Desde en Nov 2017

46 posts
November 22, 2017
sushilover63
Desde en Jul 2015

9 posts
November 22, 2017
I love bush, but not on 720p , with the advent of HD 4K TV's which I use as my PC's screen anything below 1080P it's just garbage as far as viewing quality is concerned . There are so many gorgeous models that unfortunetaly I won't get for my collection for that reason. you guys need to give us the choice to choose the girls/quality format on your so called TGIF deals. Please stop shoving down our throats low quality format models.
aprxxx
Desde en Mar 2017

5 posts
November 22, 2017
awaiting black friday deals

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!