Too many Dark/Black outfits lately

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

miguelion
Desde en Mar 2008

3 posts
March 16, 2018
Sorry to moan, especially on my first post, but i'm sure i'm not the first to notice this...

Looking back on the recent cards from the last few months, its a repetition of black bra, stockings and other similar dark, drab clothing.

Just checked this fridays releases and wasnt surprised to see another THREE dark outfits

Its getting boring and samey now. Can't we spice it up more and add some colour and more imaginative outfits?

Otherwise, great job on the software guys keep it up.

muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

649 posts
March 17, 2018
I think you must bear in mind that a lot of the costumes are provided by the models.
Totem cannot be expected to provide outfits in all the different model sizes. They do provide some but they seem to be auctioned after a while.
If the models bring black outfits then black it is.
miguelion
Desde en Mar 2008

3 posts
May 14, 2019
Well.. its still happening - black meh outfit followed by red meh outfit nearly every day. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah theres a few exceptions, but they are fairly infrequent lately.

When the first few 3K cards were released they were varied, hot and exciting, We had treats like Melina Tara, Sabrisse and Lola Reve etc looking absolutely stunning. Now we just seem to get average looking girls wearing boring clothes nearly every day.

When was the last time we got a decent new nurse card, soldier girl, sporty/yoga girl or anything like that? Is it really too much to ask to spice it up a bit like it used to be?

Maybe i'll just move on. Shame, I used to love this software.
NeverKnewBetter
Desde en Mar 2012

13 posts
May 14, 2019 (edited)
Well.. its still happening - black meh outfit followed by red meh outfit nearly every day. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah theres a few exceptions, but they are fairly infrequent lately.

When the first few 3K cards were released they were varied, hot and exciting, We had treats like Melina Tara, Sabrisse and Lola Reve etc looking absolutely stunning. Now we just seem to get average looking girls wearing boring clothes nearly every day.

When was the last time we got a decent new nurse card, soldier girl, sporty/yoga girl or anything like that? Is it really too much to ask to spice it up a bit like it used to be?

Maybe i'll just move on. Shame, I used to love this software.

I agree.
And even if we get something that is more like that, it's always very lingeryish or maybe bikiniish.
actuall clothing has been a rarity in the past months.
Doggylover
Desde en Jan 2019

11 posts
June 7, 2019
I love the black lingrie, it´s allways my favourite colour especially when it goes with black stockings and heels. When there is a new Show up in this criteria for girls i like, the chance is very high that i buy it....
I would also love to see more cosplay costumes and duo shows in the futre by the way!

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!