Thank God It's Summer Time!

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
June 22, 2018
Thank God It's Friday and the beginning of summer!

But let's start with the shows we have released this week, including the first show of Clarice, an Ukranian beauty, with clear blue eyes.

Progressive booster packs return!

Let's start the summer by surfing on some pretty high discounts! The first discount starts at 20% off and it goes up to 56%!!

How to get your packs?

• Go to featured
  • Click "Booster Packs"
  • Surf the Wave!

Have a great week-end Guys!
husian98
Desde en Oct 2017

1 posts
June 22, 2018
how to surf the wave
bommel97
Desde en May 2008

70 posts
June 22, 2018
and I get off after 10 years. At some point everything is exhausted.😕
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
June 22, 2018
What does that mean bommel ?
bommel97
Desde en May 2008

70 posts
June 22, 2018
What does that mean bommel ?

The interest in istripper has fallen sharply in my mind lately, so I uninstalled it today, as I said at some point, everything is over
peteand56
Desde en Nov 2007

51 posts
June 22, 2018
Anybody else having problem hitting the wave?
Nothing happening here! when I try to add to collection
The rest of the site working fine
peteand56
Desde en Nov 2007

51 posts
June 22, 2018
After shutting down the istripper 3 times
And going in advance settings
And syncing with server, downloading now works
Gone surfing lol!
iamnoman
Desde en Oct 2015

4 posts
June 22, 2018
I dunno. That first pack has almost all "tiny tits" girls. I prefer the other end...so no good for me!
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
June 22, 2018
@gkar

What are you talking about when you say clip deletions ???

You've been referring to that for quite some time and I have yet to notice an explanation of what you mean
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
June 22, 2018 (edited)
@gkar45

Do you mean the following facts?

You buy shows today, but the shows show a sticker "Clips deleted".

Until February 2017, in all versions of iStripper, the purchased shows and preview cards were displayed in "Girls Store". In the "Girls Store" you can delete the shows, but the show stays in the collection. Also preview shows could be deleted.

When a show or preview is deleted, a file is created that marks that show as deleted.

Since February 2017, there is a separate tab Preview.
It is no longer possible to delete the preview shows.
In the preview, there is only room for up to seven shows. If another show is added to the preview, the first show will be deleted from the display.

###

Put simply, these are relics from the older versions.

The shows can be downloaded. Where is the problem?
Regulus
Desde en Nov 2016

239 posts
June 22, 2018
Have a fun hot weekend. 😎
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

604 posts
June 22, 2018
@spiderman1804 I was under the impression that when you see text "Clips Deleted" on card image in "My Collection" after you have purchased the card, it is because you have at some point earlier downloaded preview clips for this particular card. When you purchase the card, all previous preview clips are deleted and the sticker on the card is an indication to to this.

I don't remember where I read this, or if this is just my speculation...

If I am correct, I don't know why it works like this. I think should simply delete the preview clips for this card "silently" and just download the card as per usual.
Backes
Desde en Jan 2017

78 posts
June 22, 2018
I thought preview clips were deleted because I did not activate "Keep playing previews of purchased cards".
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
June 22, 2018
@Dfner

Here a example with card c0557.

If the card has been deleted then:
  • All clips have been deleted in the folder models\c0557
  • The file c0557.vhddel was created in the folder data\c0557

There may also be an entry in the file models.lst (binary file).
Birger52
Desde en Apr 2008

120 posts
June 22, 2018
20% off of 10 cards with 50% not on wishlist.
Not really neither a wave or a boost of anyting.
;)
Can't by lucky all the time...
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

604 posts
June 22, 2018 (edited)
@Dfner

Here a example with card c0557.

If the card has been deleted then: All clips have been deleted in the folder models\c0557 The file c0557.vhddel was created in the folder data\c0557
There may also be an entry in the file models.lst (binary file).

The thing is that I have never ever deleted any of the cards I have purchased and downloaded. And still I see quite often this "Clips deleted" text on the cover image of the card I have just purchased. So it can not be based on user deleted cards. Therefore the only thing I can think of that can cause this "Clips deleted" is that I have preview clips of that card in my collection and they are deleted when I have purchased that card.
SpaveInvader
Desde en Oct 2010

919 posts
June 22, 2018
we have only 7 spots in the previw tab.

when you download the previews and this card falls off, then i think the preview clips will be deleted and the Card in 'My Collection' gets the 'Clips deleted' sticker.
2Hot4U
Desde en Jan 2008

8 posts
June 22, 2018
How are the classic cards factored into the Booster Packs? 6 out of 10 in the first pack are classic cards. Is there a way to not have the classic cards in the booster packs or discounted, when I have so many others to still purchase?
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3742 posts
June 22, 2018
I have tested numerous times with different test accounts.
I have Never seen the Clips Deleted Sticker, Unless I clicked on the trash bin, and deleted the card.

Notice that every-time you hover your mouse over a card image in my collection, the trash bin icon is active.
if you click on that, you delete that card's files, but you can Again re-download it.

But Never have I seen the Deleted Stick show up on it's own, unless I clicked on the trash Bin.

even when I disable 4 or 5 clips from the card, no Sticker.
even if I right click the trash bin and delete disabled clips
No Sticker..
Even if I delete the previews.
No Sticker.

Only time I ever see the sticker is if I clicked the trash bin and delete the entire cards files.

But I can re-download again.

If your Experience is Different, Please give Details, Post Photo
you Should Not see the Clips Deleted Sticker, Unless you Have Clicked on the Trash Bin.

spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
June 23, 2018
I have had this presentation before and have been able to determine the following data.
Preview downloaded: April 5, 2014
Preview deleted: May 24, 2016
Show purchased: March 5, 2017

Now I have tested.
I created the file for this test myself. The result can be seen in the picture.

Deleting a preview card was possible in the older versions with the symbol of the recycle bin. Only in versions of iStripper until February 2017.

In a later version it was also possible in the Girls Store.
To delete the preview card, press the "X" that was displayed when the mouse was over the card. The "X" was visible on the far right in the sticker with "Preview".

In the current version it is not possible to delete preview cards.
See also the comments by @Wyldanimal.
freewheeler
Desde en Nov 2010

11 posts
June 23, 2018
I downloaded the first three booster packs, but after selecting the third one all the cards have a "comming soon" banner on them even though they seem to have downloaded sucessfully. I this a new feature that I've never seen before?
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3742 posts
June 23, 2018
have a "comming soon" banner

could be 1 of 2 things..
1) check your PC's date and time to make sure it's correct..
2) because of the time difference with Paris, the Downloaded files are One Day Ahead,
after Midnight it will probably correct it self.
It has happened before with Booster / Bonus Packs when Paris Time is past midnight, but your Local time isn't

stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
June 23, 2018
A week in heaven with 7 excellent shows and girls 😎
eric8
Desde en Sep 2017

9 posts
June 23, 2018
If there was some kind of mix amd match option that gave me some choices I would definitely get the booster packs. But as it is there are normally only 2 or 3 girls that I like so it isn't worth it.
goodstuff
Desde en May 2018

34 posts
June 23, 2018
Hi as a newbie here, I was wondering how the booster pack timing works? I see that it says it will expire on Sunday. Does that mean that eventually the discounts will increase to 56% sometime before Sunday, or that the current 20% off bubble will expire then and the next higher discount bubble starts?
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2202 posts
June 23, 2018
@goodstuff
It means the weekend promotion will end at Sunday midnight. The booster pack promotion started on Friday (as all weekend promotions) so all discounts start on Friday & will end at Sunday midnight (PST)

Hope that helps......
SpaveInvader
Desde en Oct 2010

919 posts
June 23, 2018
@goodstuff,
for the first Pack you get 20% discount, for the second you get 24% and so on.

that means you have to buy a pack to reach the next discount level.
goodstuff
Desde en May 2018

34 posts
June 23, 2018 (edited)
OK thanks guys! Crap, I happened to buy 3 of the 20% ones separate yesterday :(

OK, never mind I added it up and I see that you only pay for the ones that you don't have already.
gdavis
Desde en Apr 2008

24 posts
June 23, 2018
I have tested numerous times with different test accounts.
I have Never seen the Clips Deleted Sticker, Unless I clicked on the trash bin, and deleted the card.

I've seen it on new purchases. Doesn't happen everytime, maybe it is when I purchase a show that already had the preview downloaded as someone else mentioned.

I think it only started happening when I unchecked the automatic download box in the settings, have you tried that?

It's a little puzzling but never really bothered me, just click the download button which I have to do anyway since I have automatic download turned off.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3742 posts
June 23, 2018
Clips Deleted Sticker Showing up on Cards Just Purchased.

We tracked this down. It is NOT a bug.
It happens because at one time, the Member had Previews, and then Deleted them using a Prior Version of the GUI.
This Placed a Flag File in the Models Data folder, to let the GUI know these clips have been Deleted by the Member.

Now, in the New Version of the GUI. The Member Purchase the Same Card, that he had Previously Deleted the Previews from.
The Card is Now Part of his Collection and is Displayed in the My Collection View with the Clips Deleted Sticker.

Once the Member Downloads the Card,
the Sticker is no Longer Seen.

In Summary:
The appearance of this Stick on a Just Bought Card, is Because of Something you Did in the Past
using an previous version of the GUI.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!