Thank God It's Friday!

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1645 posts
August 31, 2018
Thank God It's Friday!

Summer holidays are over but we have something to help you deal with your return to work.

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, a week under the label of blondness, for once!

Reload Bonus

Throughout the weekend, we offer you +20% credits on each of your reloads! It means up to 100 credits added to your account for FREE!

Hurry up, you have till Sunday midnight (PST).

Have a great weekend guys.
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
August 31, 2018
Ohh, reload..kerching kerching kerching :D
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
August 31, 2018
@Z22 ; only 3 kerchings? They got 4 kerchings from me.😀 It would have only been 2 kerchings if we could get credits in blocks of 1000.

Oh well, the banks need to make money too 😕
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
August 31, 2018
yeh, 1000 with 200-300 extra free(BEST VALUE!) would be very nice.
Alkasyn
Desde en Apr 2008

707 posts
August 31, 2018
Well, now let's see if the new month will open up PayPal again. Oh how I wish it worked reliably.
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

452 posts
August 31, 2018
I bought new credits under this offer, and Paypal worked smoothly.

NOTE: Visa does NOT work with this Paypal transaction, Mastercard does work.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4452 posts
August 31, 2018
La dernière semaine des vacances est vraiment superbe, tant pour les shows sortis que pour les 20% de crédits en plus si on recharge notre compte. Et ça tombe bien, car le mien doit être rechargé, merci Totem et bon weekend à toutes et tous 😎
cobrasu
Desde en May 2015

56 posts
August 31, 2018
Once in a blue moon !
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
August 31, 2018
I will write some good comments on several new shows when I'm back home (over 10 days); in the first place for my favorite Maria Rubio.
Amelly
Desde en Jan 2008

376 posts
August 31, 2018 (edited)
Merci pour la promo égoïste (comme d'habitude) de votre part puisque je ne serais payé que la semaine prochaine et que je suis à sec sur mon compte bancaire 😖
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Desde en Dec 2017

93 posts
August 31, 2018
vaya se acabaron las vacaciones, pero aun nos queda el finde para disfrutar de las bellezas de istripper
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Desde en Dec 2017

93 posts
August 31, 2018
me han gustado las chicas de la promocion de verano💋💋👌👍
Mugsy
Desde en Jan 2012

54 posts
August 31, 2018
Great timing! I just spent my last credits just now on the lovely Candy Alexa.
iStripperLover
Desde en Nov 2017

17 posts
August 31, 2018
This is always a good TGIF, for all.... 💰💰
spoophmaniac
Desde en Dec 2007

128 posts
August 31, 2018
Reloaded credits now I just need some advice on which girls to get.
I am looking for girls in the Crystal Clear 3K Category only and regular iStripper not XXX unless they do a pole dance without talking.
I feel that I am missing out on some good girls that have great charisma and dancing skills because of the rating system.

Please message me with some ideas and I will check them out.

Thank you.

If there is a current thread that covers my topic and the newer girls please direct me to that thread.

Thanks again.
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

648 posts
August 31, 2018
Carolina Abril 😍 has a great personality
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

606 posts
August 31, 2018 (edited)
Just a few recommendations here... I checked your collection and - while keeping in mind you are specifically interested in 3K cards with pole performances - I noticed you have 0 (zero) cards from following:

• Belle Claire (at least "Special Night" has some pole dancing clips. She has AMAZING all natural body)
  • Cara Mell (most if not all of her cards have pole dancing. Very sexy, all natural girl, seems to enjoy performing more than your average performer)
  • Abigaile Johnson (only one of her cards is in 1080p ("Deserted Island"), and none in 3K unfortunately, but I think you'd enjoy the "Deserted Island" card. Some nice pole dancing there, and she must be one of the most beautiful of all performers in iStripper...)
  • Blake Eden (all her 4 cards have some nice pole dancing action)

Above 4 performers are picked just because you seem to have no cards at all from them by now, there are way more I could have recommended otherwise...

I think they are worth checking out - they are very charismatic performers.
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2208 posts
September 1, 2018
Thanks Totem.......didn't expect the reload bonus to come back until the end of the year 😎
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1098 posts
September 1, 2018 (edited)
Reloaded credits now I just need some advice on which girls to get.
I am looking for girls in the Crystal Clear 3K Category only and regular iStripper not XXX unless they do a pole dance without talking.

Well I don't see any Foxy in your collection.

She is the absolute queen of the pole..

Regular iStripper card. Can't guarantee there is no talking as I have the audio off.

I have been doing some personal Music Videos featuring the girls. I have recently done one of Foxy - Link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek9dm5s9okfzbe9/Foxy%20-%20Fleetwood%20Mac_Albatross.mkv?dl=0

If you have a good enough internet connection I suggest you download it for a slightly better quality. The file size is about 85MB

Please note this video is not in the public domain. I have shared it nowhere other than within this forum. Please do not post it anywhere else. I have put an iStripper logo on it anyway but I am doing these purely for personal use. I have only shared this one because you expressed an interest in girls who do the pole. There is no-one better than Foxy (IMHO).

Please note also that Fractal background in the video is one of @lunarpup"s beautiful creations.
CARLOSMOSBOSRY
Desde en Jun 2018

2 posts
September 1, 2018
Thanks Number6. Love pool dancing
64buick2
Desde en Jul 2008

98 posts
September 1, 2018
Just wanted to say "merci beaucoup" to the team for the bonus credits. It really is a fantastic deal, especially for us old-timers with complete collections of all the cards higher than 720p resolution.
ukdazza
Desde en Apr 2014

35 posts
September 1, 2018
As someone with almost all the cards I miss out on so many promotions and TGIF's , having contributed £1000's to totum great to be included for a change. Oh no spoke too soon. Paypal not working again...😢
Jumed
Desde en Aug 2018

2 posts
September 1, 2018
Bonjour,
Comment bénéficier des +20% de crédits gratuits ? Simplement recharger son compte de crédits avec carte bancaire et ça le fait automatiquement ? Parce que c'est pas écrit qu'il y a 20% de crédits en plus, au moment de créditer le compte...

Merci de votre réponse !
drx
Desde en May 2016

7 posts
September 1, 2018
Great Offer.. thanks
ciphoto
Desde en Nov 2017

48 posts
September 1, 2018
what is reload, how do i do it?
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
September 1, 2018
Reloading your credits is done by purchasing them through the "Credit your account" option in your profile
2scompanyinjax
Desde en Nov 2008

130 posts
September 1, 2018
Did anyone notice that the price is now in Euros? It has always been in U.S. Dollars for me in the past. That just upped the price by about 10% without saying a word about it. 500 credits now costs $58. So much for getting 20% more credits this weekend :(
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

606 posts
Did anyone notice that the price is now in Euros? It has always been in U.S. Dollars for me in the past. That just upped the price by about 10% without saying a word about it. 500 credits now costs $58. So much for getting 20% more credits this weekend :(

For me it has always been in Euros, not in dollars. I thought it was simply dependent on users locality.

Are you saying that you could buy 500 credits for 49,99 dollars up till now? I find that really strange if that was true... it's the same as having constant more than 10% discount for U.S. customers contrary to us Europeans.
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
September 1, 2018
Are you two on the london server rather than the us LA server?
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

606 posts
I just noticed that the server location for me is "Europe - London"...

So, here in Europe we are charged more than 10% more for every credit we buy, compared to North American users?? Pretty outrageous 😠

@TOTEM, care to elaborate? I feel swindled.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!