Black Friday ...extended!

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

spoophmaniac
Desde en Dec 2007

128 posts
November 29, 2018
As for the slot machine.
I still believe we should be able to choose from the girls that show up on reels with the discount instead of having to buy all of them.
I would have spent so much more in that case.
spoophmaniac
Desde en Dec 2007

128 posts
November 29, 2018
Lucky Box = Loot Crate 😄
freechick
Desde en Jul 2017

15 posts
November 29, 2018
Team

Please test before releasing anything, Had purchased 8 lucky boxes of offer "luckyBF5" means 8 stars should have been added. But still only 1 star shown on overhead bar. I had lost faith in your offers..You are starting to act as pure business man than artists.

I'm sorry we were not clear enough stating there was only one star no matter how many boxes you buy. Black Friday extension is there for customers who were missing a few stars to reach ten, not to start from zero. But if you feel you've been miss leaded, just contact customer service and ask to be credited back.

@Rex No where it is said this is an extended version of black friday except in Forum...and todays message that greet me when opening istripper is "Slot Machine is back... and there is no mention of EXTENDED time in present running Black Friday also...

zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
November 29, 2018
It became even worse: Valeria at place 21.
And the bottom was not yet reached: from 4,69 to 4,66 and 4,63. ----->Place 30. It tells more about the voters than about Valeria.

All this happens, when people get cards, they wouldn't have bought normally. A very negative side-effect of these discount actions.

It shows that people don't like quality shows! Playing with the pussy is easy, but what Valeria does takes years of training and that's why the title of her last/best show is "Hard Training"!

Ullubu
Desde en Dec 2011

726 posts
November 29, 2018
And the bottom was not yet reached: from 4,69 to 4,66 and 4,63. ----->Place 30. It tells more about the voters than about Valeria.

All this happens, when people get cards, they wouldn't have bought normally. A very negative side-effect of these discount actions.

It shows that people don't like quality shows! Playing with the pussy is easy, but what Valeria does takes years of training and that's why the title of her last/best show is "Hard Training"!

Now you are overacting.
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
November 29, 2018
Now you are overacting.
Please explain!
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
November 29, 2018
@Ullubu Was your downvoting of Sofie Lilith Bombshell to zero stars just because of no Full Nudity not an overacting?
rebailne
Desde en Oct 2007

353 posts
November 29, 2018
@rebailne how many stars do you have, so far...

@Chicians not sure about certification,although your welcome any time hun wouldn't mined the company

Only Four, because I purchase the show out of the offer , and I m untable to use the jackpot because I already had all the shows..
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

432 posts
November 29, 2018
I do feel bad for those users that were willing to do or spend anything to get the card but circumstanstences didn't did allow for it. But I feel just as bad for those who couldn't get it becuase they were ***** to buy things they did not want. I did not get the card and am a little disappointented but really more annoyed. Whatever I get over this same as last year.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
November 29, 2018 (edited)
@dar2112v - I do not understand your logic when you say

But I feel just as bad for those who couldn't get it becuase they were ***** to buy things they did not want.

Surely, from Totem's point of view, the whole point of many special offers is to persude people to buy things they do not particularly want. It seems strange to criticise something for working as it was intended. Why feel bad for people who freely choose one action rather than another - it was their choice. Just as with a normal card purchase the question is "is this particular offer worth it to me?", For the bonus card the cost may have been higher, but the question was essentialy the same.
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

719 posts
November 29, 2018
I know this isn't the right thread, but I want to thank you @Chicsans and @gkar45 . It's nice to know that someone remembers 😊
axel118
Desde en Feb 2009

5 posts
November 29, 2018
I feel that the slot machine should award more stars than 1. I had 8 stars as of yesterday which includes buying cards I don't really want, and now the most I can get is 9. Just lame considering how many issues there were over the weekend. Just disappointed with a poorly run promotion.
spq2008
Desde en Sep 2008

25 posts
November 29, 2018
Slot machine. Ugh. I knew I wasn’t going to finish with 10 stars once I passed up the collector card set. Oh well. I can live without the exclusive card. If it was Katrina Moreno then I would not been able to accept that.

Thank you Totem. Please do this again next year.
R2D34ever2
Desde en Dec 2007

347 posts
November 29, 2018
I also got the lucky box offer and misunderstood.. got close to 100 old cards thas i don't want because off it .. contacted the customes service about and are waiting for an answer...
SgtBilko37
Desde en Feb 2009

2 posts
November 30, 2018
Are the collector's cards going to be offered again at another time during this extension? Missed that extension was happening and cards were first thing.
Moritz89
Desde en Aug 2013

50 posts
November 30, 2018
I feel that the slot machine should award more stars than 1. I had 8 stars as of yesterday which includes buying cards I don't really want, and now the most I can get is 9. Just lame considering how many issues there were over the weekend. Just disappointed with a poorly run promotion.

Same here. I'm on 8 stars aswel. No point in using the slot machine if it only gives me 1 star. So close and yet so far... Anyway I did some great deals on the black friday deals. So I'm grateful for that.
Theli333
Desde en Jul 2016

15 posts
November 30, 2018
I'm going to pass on this one, I don't have enough cards to participate in any of the promotions, reloads seems to not be a viable option, also I think this was a strategy to make more money out of their costumers, I will keep buying cards, but the exclusive ones are not worth the time and money in my opinion.
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

432 posts
November 30, 2018 (edited)
the whole point of many special offers is to persude people to buy things they do not particularly want

@theemu

Oh .. I did not realize the point of the offer was to get me to buy things I didn't want? I didn't think anyone did that? It seems odd to run a business where the goal it to get you to buy things you don't want?

Me, I'll just buy things I do want and if there is an offer I like I will buy more of things I do want but in no offer will I buy things I don't want. So I repeat an offer of things I do not want is no offer at all.
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1023 posts
November 30, 2018
I got the special card without too much trouble, but I don't like the idea of a special card. Last year the December offer was open for a full month. That was enough time for people who wanted to participate to do so. I choose not to. The recent offer was too limited in time and over a weekend when many people in the US were otherwise occupied. I didn't see the offer until mid-day Saturday. In this case there were people who learned about it too late. Now we all miss sales and that's life, but a one-time-only opportunity should have a longer window or some advanced notice.

Totem, I wish you would stop offering exclusive cards as part of a promotion. Instead of that reward, perhaps one or two free card of your choice. That way people who participate get a reward and those who don't aren't permanently left out. If the offer was not an exclusive card, I would have participate and probably earned 10 stars anyway.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
@dar2112v - welcome to the world of basic economics. Special offers by any business are very commonly intended to get people to buy something that they would otherwise not buy (the main alternative form of offer takes the form of an inducement to buy earlier than would otherwise be done).

With regard to

So I repeat an offer of things I do not want is no offer at all.

I repeat that this is exactly the normal form of any offer - you are offered the choice of something (in this case a particular selection of cards) which you can choose to buy or not, This is just like the regular process where Totem ofer you a single card which you can choose to buy or not. Both involve Totem making you an offer and you can respond by accepting it or not. They differ only in what is offered. You happend not to find the offer special enough, but that does not stop it from being an offer.
Blackstar88
Desde en Apr 2017

4 posts
November 30, 2018
What happen to the black friday slot sale??? I was going to play this weekned.... where did it go? I had 3 stars.
marc999
Desde en Nov 2007

28 posts
November 30, 2018
no hope no thought for people who have large collections and totem and team very quite on the matter! so as far as i see it, i totally agree with @Reg90 we the large collection group who got excluded from 90% of sales got screwed over again!
marc999
Desde en Nov 2007

28 posts
November 30, 2018
@gkar45 no! i couldn't take part in 90% of sales NOT because i didnt want to I was EXCLUDED from taking part! there was not enough cards in store! big difference. couldn't play slot or take booster packs or any of the other deals. so when they exstended it again a large amount of us didnt get an option to collect the missing stars as the options open to us were limited, I.e nothing!!!!
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
Next year we can call it "Week of *****" with a BDSM theme.

now th@ i;d support

@gkar45
I'm could go for some BDSM too. 😈😈😈
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
@gkar45 and @Chicsans - I too would appreciate some light BDSM as part of iStripper, but like all other niches I doubt that it would be in Totem's interrest to offer any such cards. I my opinion it would at best only make sense as a completely different product and cards would likely have to be much more expensive than those of iStripper so I doubt that it such a product would be justifiable financially.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
November 30, 2018
@TheEmu

I wasn't referring to iStripper cards. 😂
kaydy
Desde en Mar 2012

36 posts
December 2, 2018
i was waiting to buy the discount credits in the extended black friday. i guess it wasnt for everybody
bigpapa07
Desde en Jul 2017

12 posts
December 5, 2018
Has anyone received any kind of confirmation email regarding the Collector Cards? I definitely purchased them, as I now have 125 fewer credits, but the purchase doesn't seem to show up in my account history. Would be nice to get some kind of assurance it went through, or at least ship date or something.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3742 posts
December 5, 2018 (edited)
Has anyone received any kind of confirmation email regarding the Collector Cards? I definitely purchased them, as I now have 125 fewer credits, but the purchase doesn't seem to show up in my account history. Would be nice to get some kind of assurance it went through, or at least ship date or something.

I suspect, that like my 2nd set, They will be Hand Packaged, and Addressed One by One, So it will take a week or so to get them all sent out..

I got my First set when they first went on sale..
A UK Member was gracious enough to order them for me...
Thank you very Much. You know who you are !
Actually more than one Member offered to help, but I had already sealed the deal, and only wanted one set..
so thanks to all who offered as well.
I only wanted one set, Till I got them... Then I wanted a 2nd set...

I was able to get a 2nd set. I have one unopened as a collectors set.
It was in a brown mail package with a Hand written address from Paris.

So I suspect that is how these will be sent...
cupidostar
Desde en May 2011

70 posts
December 6, 2018 (edited)
Merci beaucoup Totem pour ces superbes cartes de collectionneurs,
----------------------
Thank you very much Totem for these great collectors cards.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!