Thank God it's Advent Calendar!

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
December 7, 2018 (edited)
You should be able to see the files but no thumbnail images because windows doesn't see them as a image by default. Right click on each file to change the app it loads with then once it's loaded in infranview you can use the menu to select the others but you have to select ''all file'' types there to see the D files.

OOOPS sorry lukas I interupted
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

719 posts
December 7, 2018 (edited)
I mean does it have a browser where you can view the subfolders of data8 and look at thumbs of the .d files containing images?

By default - no, it doesn't.

When you have image opened in IrfanView, you can go to the next image in the folder with [Space] button and go back to the previous image with [Backspace] button on your keyboard.
.d files are not image files so IrfanView don't support those files by deafult. But this can be changed.

Go to Options > Properties/Settings (or simply hit P on your keyboard), and select Extensions (screenshot). Add "D" to the list of supported extensions (marked with red color on the attached image) and click OK. Now you can browse the .d files with [Space] and [Backspace] button on your keyboard.
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
December 7, 2018
It seems you are pretty well acquainted with the InfranView application, @lukaszr. When I use InfranView 64 Thumbnails, it doesn't draw any thumbnails for the folders, so I have to use the viewer app andd click on each file one by one to see what images they contain. Is there a plugin for the thumbnail viewer so that it ***** the app to draw thumbs of unrecognized file extensions?
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
December 7, 2018
cheers, just saw your previous post! still, a plugin for the thumbnail viewer would b nice. :) maybe you can write one! ;)
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
December 7, 2018
Lukas knows all😀
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
December 7, 2018
Oh, sweet, don't need a plugin, simply adding *.d files to the etensions turns the trick!
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
December 7, 2018
Handy, little program. If it runs a nice slideshow, I'll uninstall FastStone.
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

719 posts
December 7, 2018
To display images in "slideshow" mode, select File > Slideshow or press [W] key. New window will appear. Add images to the list, set options and parameters (if you want to change the default settings) and click "Play Slideshow" button.

If you're in IrfanView Thumbnail, select files and File > Start slideshow with selected files.
IrfanView Thumbnail uses the same settings as the IrfanView program.
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

719 posts
December 8, 2018
@boan000
... it has the calendar doors, so I won't be using it any way.

Maybe this one will be more convenient.
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
December 8, 2018
LOL...in subfolder ''f''....and I can't spell irfanview evidently😂
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
December 8, 2018 (edited)
@lukaszr
Maybe this one will be more convenient.

Indeed it is, nice find, amigo. I gave up too easily. I resized it to my desktop resolution (1920x1080) and applied a filter effect that makes it look like an oil painting, and it turned out great. Cheers!
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
December 8, 2018 (edited)
OK am a little bit the worst for weather having been up the pub.

Card seems to be downloading OK but the photos full zip file is sayingg "*****". Not seen this before - Support have you any ideas?
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
December 8, 2018
That's happened to me before. Just delete the ***** download notification, and sync with the servers, then try again. That's what I did to get it to download when it happened to me a few months back.
oldfart1964
Desde en Oct 2016

6 posts
December 8, 2018
I've been here a while now, and I don't think I'm an idiot.
Maybe I screwed up, buying the calendar on the 7th, but, it seems I'm missing a card.
Avery shows up on the calendar, but nowhere else. She seems cute, but I can't really tell from the thumbnail on the calendar itself. Where is she?
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
December 8, 2018
On the 8th Day of Christmas my Advent Calendar sent to me...............

❤️❤️❤️❤️Avery❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I think I am in love!!!!!
She is just perfect!!!!!

@boan000
Thanks - the zip file downloaded fine this morning. I've seen the ***** problem with many cards but I don't recall ever seeing it on the zip files for the photos.

@oldfart1964
If you have bought the calendar and opened the number 8 calendar window Avery should have gone straight into your collection. All the cards should go straight into your collection as you open the windows. This has worked for me so far.
bommel97
Desde en May 2008

70 posts
December 8, 2018
is ja mal ein schlapper kalender👎😕
ChaoticFrost
Desde en Nov 2018

22 posts
December 8, 2018
Well took the leap of faith and got the callendar, so far I enjoy all the cards that are with it, and cant wait to see whats in store yet to come. :)
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
December 9, 2018
On the 9th Day of Christmas my Advent Calendar sent to me........

Bogdana😍😍😍
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
December 9, 2018
I think that Santa Claus is @Number6, with all these wonderful wallpapers in gifts 😎
ChaoticFrost
Desde en Nov 2018

22 posts
December 10, 2018
@number6 cant wait to see what you have in store for the next card. 😍
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
December 10, 2018
On the 10th Day of Christmas my Advent Calendar sent to me.....

Shayla😍😍😍

@gkar45, @stefnev1, @ChaoticFrost

Thanks - Hope you like today's selection
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
December 10, 2018
@Number6

Well I like today's selection of your advent wallpapers. Of course I won't be seeing the card itself for a couple of more days.
domino006
Desde en Nov 2008

28 posts
December 10, 2018
if i bought this calendar now would i get all of december's shows including the shows that already passed?
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
December 10, 2018
if i bought this calendar now would i get all of december's shows including the shows that already passed?

All except for December 1st's card, Katrina Moreno's, "Are You Ready?". The calendar begins with December 2nd's card, Boni.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
December 10, 2018
@Number6 : your selections are always fine, thank you very much for sharing 😎
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
December 10, 2018 (edited)
Bugger - completely missed that Lena Reif had some swing clips.

Here's an extra one of Lena.

@Chicky

Thanks. Also - In case you've not seen them:
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/32426/31?post=601032
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
@stefnev1 - thanks.

Waiting to find out who tonights Calendar Girl is.
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
December 10, 2018
@Number6

Your like Speedy Gonzales with paint software😆 I Luv it.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
December 10, 2018
Thanks @Number6 Just finished downloading them 😀 Also picked up the swinging Lena Reif wallpaper. 👍
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
December 10, 2018 (edited)
@DANO70

TBH I feel a bit of a fraud at times because a lot of the effects are just filters or scripts and take only a few seconds to apply. Some wallpapers I can do in just a couple of minutes. In some cases it takes longer to do the screencaps and work out which ones I am going to use than it does to actually create the wallpapers. That particular wallpaper was just a fullscreen scene set up for swing clips. I did a few screencaps and then picked one to edit.

The hardest ones are the ones where I have to erase the backgrounds on the photos so I can use my own backgrounds. Some of those can take a couple of hours particularly if the girsl are blond and wearing white clothes.

@Chicky - glad you found them. I'll post some more next week.
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
December 10, 2018
@Number6

Nah your just good no matter the speed or screen capture.😀 You know how to put it all together IMO.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!