HampeS98
Desde en Dec 2017

10 posts
December 6, 2018
Hi everyone!
I just got my collector cards from the black friday sale today & I just wondering if anyone know what games you can play with them?

Reply with your suggestion :)
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
December 6, 2018
As already suggested, you could mark each card as a regular deck of playing cards and play any card game you want. I doubt you want to deface your cards in this way so, as already suggested as well, you could scan each card and print a copy or better still 2 copies for each card and put the originals safely away.

Now you could play that memory game...
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
December 6, 2018 (edited)
I have no specific rules to suggest, but I think it would be possible to devise a Rummy or Mah Jong type of game by settling on two categories, e.g. hair colour (Blond,Redhead,Brunette) and clothing (Bikini,Lingerie,Leather, etc.) and collecting sets of 3 or 4 cards that match for one or both of the categories. For example a set could be 3 blonds with different clothing or 3 bikini girls each with a different hair colour or 3 cards featuring girls with the same hair colour and wearing the same type of clothing with this last being worth more points than sets in which only one characteristic matches. Sets that match in only one characteristic would be like a run in Rummy (or a chow in Mah Jong) while those that match in both characteristics would be like a 3 or 4 of a kind in Rummy (or a pung or kong in Mah Jong).
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3742 posts
December 6, 2018

you could mark each card as a regular deck of playing cards and play any card game you want. I doubt you want to deface your cards in this way

That Is why when I had the Chance I got Two Sets...
one set is unopened and stored away

and the second set I marked the upper left corners with Suit and Denomination, then rotated the card 180, and again marked the upper left corner the same.
I also made two Joker cards...

So I have a complete custom 52 card Poker set with two joker cards.

TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
December 6, 2018
I also made two Joker cards...

Perhaps next time Totem could include a couple of cards featuring Rex or Herve as jokers.
MrDDM4
Desde en Dec 2018

3 posts
January 2, 2019
Hello. I just bought three cards. I cannnot get the show to play. Can someone help me and let me know what I have to do to view this show?
emabaker
Desde en Nov 2018

2 posts
January 2, 2019
Hello. I just bought three cards. I cannnot get the show to play. Can someone help me and let me know what I have to do to view this show?

Did the program finished downloading all the shows?
You can check this out by clicking on the down arrow on the top pannel.

If this isn't the case, simply close and open the program again
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1635 posts
January 2, 2019
Dear MrDDM4, I do see your 3 shows in your collection, please make sure they are downloaded then press the play button that appears on their card in your collection tab so that they start stripping on your taskbar:)
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
January 2, 2019 (edited)
May I also add for newbies' benefit that to see your cards playing continuously or to watch them in Fullscreen/Screensaver mode, they must be 'Enabled.' After download, they should be enabled by default.

On each card in your collection there are 3 buttons. The left one will play a clip or more depending on your settings. (Advanced box must be checked to view these settings).

The middle one will enable/disable the card (Turn it on with full colour).

The right one (trashcan) will delete the card from your collection. If you left click this button, you should see a new dialogue box to confirm delete or cancel deletion.
If you right click the trashcan, you should see a small menu for deleting all clips, only the demo clips or to check for updates.

No matter what you do here, don't ***** if you accidentally hit a delete button. You can re-download any card you purchase again and again.

For longer term members that don't use the forum much, that may have purchased cards from one or more models that were removed from sale a few years ago. DO NOT delete or check for updates on those cards. You should have back-up copies for all of them just in case.

Have a FUN new year😜
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

638 posts
January 2, 2019 (edited)
@MRDDM4
If you still have the problem
Click on the words "My Collection" and it will display all your cards.
All downloaded cards will show a colour image. If not downloaded they will be grey.
All enabled cards will be in bright colour (default) if not enabled they will be pale colour.
If they are downloaded and enabled, click the ON-OFF switch (in the top right) and after a few seconds, all enabled cards will start to randomly play.
To enable/disable a card, put your cursor over the card and click the tick in the middle.

Good luck and welcome to iStripper.
devil69
Desde en Jul 2011

25 posts
March 7, 2019 (edited)
Is this about Collector Cards which are "Physical Cards?" I am trying to find out about the deal that is happening for actual cards (55 pcs) that I see in the "Featured" section today (7/3/2019)
Would like to know if anyone has these and what they are like?
Photos?
Reviews?

Am I in the right forum? I have tried searching for nearly an hour but this i thread is the closest I have found.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!