VRParadise now on Steam in early access!

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1651 posts
December 20, 2018 (edited)
Dear All,

We are extremely proud to announce the official release of VR PARADISE, the First Virtual StripClub ever created for Oculus, HTC Vive & Windows Mixed Reality, a unique concept mixing the world of VR game with the one of striptease.

Just like in a real stripclub, you can enjoy the atmosphere of a gentlemen's club while checking out several simultaneous pole dancers onstage, close-up performances at your table and private room dances where the girl strips completely naked.

We have captured the motions of the most talented professional strippers and applied them to high poly real time meshes, associated to realistic textures and the result can boast of being the most immersive and arousing stripclub experience nowadays.

VRParadise is available on Steam in early access, lifetime membership for $20 only.
Login to Steam and check it out: https://store.steampowered.com/app/896890/VR_Paradise/

or visit: www.vrparadise.com
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

949 posts
Hi @Celine,
does it work without VR equipment too?
Thanks!
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1651 posts
December 20, 2018
Meow, HansSachs :) No, it needs an Oculus, or HTC Vive or Windows mixed reality headset :)
Ullubu
Desde en Dec 2011

729 posts
December 20, 2018
The graphics look like thrixxx games from 2005. Not worth paying 400€ for a 3D device that I use only a few times.
mighbor
Desde en Oct 2012

2 posts
December 20, 2018
Hi Celine,
Does the Oculus or HTC Vive work on Mac?
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
December 20, 2018
The graphics look like thrixxx games from 2005. Not worth paying 400€ for a 3D device that I use only a few times.
Thrilxxx games had ~10,000 poly models, this has ~75,000 poly models (the girls that is) and 4kl textures.
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
December 20, 2018
Zeiss make a dongle, headset(needs a compatable phone) , and controllers for about $69 that works with steam vr.
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
Hi Celine,
Does the Oculus or HTC Vive work on Mac?

vrParadise is only for windows 10 atm even if they do work the app won't. Unless you run a virtual machine i guess.
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
December 20, 2018
Hi @Celine,
does it work without VR equipment too?
Thanks!

No, it's vr only.
v26434792
Desde en Jul 2018

31 posts
December 21, 2018
the initial pricing system was horrendous, needed to pay like $20 just to get credits, and then pay per lap dance / private show. but the really good thing was they responded to all the comments about this, and changed the system so that its a one-time lifetime membership kind of payment. Definitely a much better route to take

In my opinion though, $20 even for lifetime was still steep, (I went for it anyhow).
What I personally would have done is make it just like iStripper!

There could have been a base price to just get the game itself, with maybe a full show for one or two girls. And then we pay credits to add more models, and perhaps models exactly as iStripper (if that's possible), instead of just virtual identities/mesh models. That makes it more relateable I think.

That way, all kinds of customers can enjoy the game, while still generating continuous revenue from some customers willing to pay more for additional models.

Because now, after spending a few minutes in game, I don't see myself returning until after a long period of time has passed, because all you do is just take a girl to private or lap dance, and that's it. It's not like I'm taking Paula Shy to private, just some mesh model with some similarities and generic stripper names.

PS: STILL NO ASIAN MODELS!! :'(
Honestly, now they have no excuse for not including asian models when its literally a virtual program where they can create anything they want.
orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

740 posts
December 21, 2018 (edited)
Kind of glad this looks like crap...probably means they didn't sink a ton of resources into the new product. Probably more of a pilot, like the other non-nude dancing program. It does piss me off that Rex has said they have a drop in quality in cards because of cost and because of time, and that they can't recruit from America, France, Germany, Netherlands because of the cost of the talent...yet they spend money and time on a VR program with graphics from a decade ago. Maybe they just invested in, bought out, an older software and quickly translated it VR so the investments is small but this is pretty poor optics as your main product as weakened quite dramatically over time.

I love the product, I really think the totem staff is great, and the company is respectful to their customers but this just looks bad...how about you improve the quality of the cards back to when istripper launched, and upgrade the quality of 1080 cards to 3k before you invest into a new product?
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
December 21, 2018
@orclover, I think you have forgotten what 2008 gfx looked like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVz0BcwRJps
v26434792
Desde en Jul 2018

31 posts
December 21, 2018
yes i dont really agree with the comments @orclover made. gfx are definitely amazing, both istripper and vrparadise. vrparadise is great, i only question the business model. and totem thus far seems to really care for what we think. whether they can act to address every point or not is another story

i hope for more asian models on both platforms. :D
shadowgamer
Desde en Apr 2016

24 posts
December 21, 2018
I bought full membership just to support you. But right now it's very empty game.
kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
December 21, 2018
I bought full membership just to support you. But right now it's very empty game.

That's very kind of you!
We'll add more girls in the club in the next updates of course.
kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
December 21, 2018
i hope for more asian models on both platforms. :D

Asian models will be included in the next pack of girls :)
kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
December 21, 2018
Kind of glad this looks like crap...probably means they didn't sink a ton of resources into the new product.

Hi Orclover

Did you test VR Paradise with a VR headset ? Because you can't rely solely on video trailer and photos. The rendering with the headset is much higher and indeed far superior to the majority of VR games that exist today.
shadowgamer
Desde en Apr 2016

24 posts
December 21, 2018
That's very kind of you!
We'll add more girls in the club in the next updates of course.

Great! Good luck with that project.
FalconAF
Desde en Jan 2008

149 posts
December 21, 2018
Meow, HansSachs :) No, it needs an Oculus, or HTC Vive or Windows mixed reality headset :)

This is still misleading at least for the Oculus Rift.

It requires BOTH the Rift headset AND the Hand Controllers. The hand controllers are a separate additional cost beyond the headset.

This may sound trivial, but many Rift users do NOT buy/own the hand controllers. We don't need them for what we use our Rift Headsets for. I downloaded the VR Paradise program from Steam but can't use it with my Rift because I don't have the hand controllers.

Just an FYI for people who may be considering taking the VR plunge for this. You will need to purchase BOTH the Rift headset AND the Hand Controllers for it for VR Paradise to work. You can't even get past the opening screen to "preview" the program without the hand controllers.
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
December 21, 2018

It requires BOTH the Rift headset AND the Hand Controllers. The hand controllers are a separate additional cost beyond the headset.

This may sound trivial, but many Rift users do NOT buy/own the hand controllers. We don't need them for what we use our Rift Headsets for. I downloaded the VR Paradise program from Steam but can't use it with my Rift because I don't have the hand controllers.

Just an FYI for people who may be considering taking the VR plunge for this. You will need to purchase BOTH the Rift headset AND the Hand Controllers for it for VR Paradise to work. You can't even get past the opening screen to "preview" the program without the hand controllers.

Had a quick search and it looks like you can emulate the motion controllers with an oridinary controller. So you may be able to get past the seating config, will be an arse to "play" though i guess.
kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
December 21, 2018

Now, Oculus pack contains VR headset + controllers - You can find it à $349 on amazon.
v26434792
Desde en Jul 2018

31 posts
December 21, 2018
Asian models will be included in the next pack of girls :)

YESSS OMG! I'm so excited!! :D 😀

Same here! But based on how quick they were to respond to the initial wave of comments on steam, I'm optimistic it will really become one of the best adult VR programs today, provided development continues with user suggestions.
In terms of resolution its already top tier, so its all up to how they can keep content interesting and refreshing from time to time.

Even little things, for example, interaction with bartender, conversations, etc
v26434792
Desde en Jul 2018

31 posts
December 21, 2018

I personally didn't know Rift users typically don't have controllers :O
I got the Rift before VR paradise, but it was still recent, because of that $349 combo deal

How do you use the Rift without controllers though??
hushhushbb
Desde en Feb 2012

48 posts
December 21, 2018
I downloaded steam but the game isn't working, it's said that it's preparing to launch steam vr, but nothing happened, and is it true that oculus pack is 349$ to play the game?
v26434792
Desde en Jul 2018

31 posts
December 21, 2018
I downloaded steam but the game isn't working, it's said that it's preparing to launch steam vr, but nothing happened, and is it true that oculus pack is 349$ to play the game?

I'm not sure, but you may need the rift/vive to simply run the game

Also, its not $349 to play the game, its $349 to get a rift with controllers.
Its a kind of gaming platform. Would you get a gaming PC, playstation, or xbox, to just play one game? (lol, some might actually)

Point is, no one usually gets a rift/vive to just play one game. So if you're concerned about the worth of the product, there's soooooo much more out there to do with it. Eg, VR videos/movies, social apps in VR, other VR games (adult and non-adult), and its spread across everywhere, so you can get tons of free content if you look in the right places.

No one is ***** anyone to get a rift/vive anyway
hushhushbb
Desde en Feb 2012

48 posts
December 21, 2018
It keeps saying the same box , preparing to launch vr and then disappear, should I redownload the steam or are there certain properties for this game on the computer?
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
December 21, 2018
It keeps saying the same box , preparing to launch vr and then disappear, should I redownload the steam or are there certain properties for this game on the computer?
Do you have a vr headset (htc vive, or occulus rift, or windows mixed reality headset), this app requires one.
hushhushbb
Desde en Feb 2012

48 posts
December 21, 2018
I don't have vive or occulus rift but is the windows mixed reality headset different from the normal headset I have for my computer?
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
December 21, 2018
I don't have vive or occulus rift but is the windows mixed reality headset different from the normal headset I have for my computer?

I have no idea what you have so...
Ackerman
Desde en Sep 2014

15 posts
December 22, 2018
I have mixed reality and I just purchased the $20 unlock all. Currently for what it is it's decent and I would say is worth the 20. You can preview a dance to see if this is right for you.
Things I don't like are the voices. It sounds kinda stiff, but they dont talk much so it's fine. Also currently there doesn't seem to be any kind of interactions with the dancers. Your hand moves right through the dancers. You can try to grab something, but the best you'll get is a jiggle here and there. Hopefully there are interactions in the future.
The camera controls are also kinda weird, you can only look in a certain (The direction you are seated), where you have to move your head to look around. This would be better it had had free movement where you could use the joy stick or something.
Even with some of the issues, I would say this is a good purchase if you have vr for what it is and hopefully this takes off where more models are added with better graphics and interactions.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!