StingVeeare
Desde en Dec 2018

8 posts
January 6, 2019
What are the best orgasms on here? I'm looking for lots of eye contact. Also, very realistic visually and sounds. Preferably with shaking and quivering, and nice facial expresssions.
Bantu1
Desde en Jul 2009

256 posts
January 7, 2019
I think, these cards from Quinn Lindemann could match your requirements:

WayneStewart
Desde en Sep 2013

42 posts
February 18, 2019
One of the best is Noami Nevena in Solo. Her breasts get real perky and you can tell she isn't faking.
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

604 posts
February 18, 2019
@StingVeeare

I think you'd like this one (Clip #11)
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
February 18, 2019
I forgot about all the orgasms of models in xxx-cards bought in the past, but I remember Melena Tara's shaking orgasms and the twelve times Vivai had an orgasm during her two days stay at the iStripper studio (maybe at night she had also one or more - we don't know about that).

Best orgasm for me was very recently by favorite Lovenai Lux in "Nightingale". Like she indicates, we should not tell further. We have to keep under us!!!
Ironman79
Desde en Dec 2010

437 posts
February 18, 2019 (edited)
For me this is a list of girls with the best sex and orgasm scenes on iStripper

Aliz - Solo & Duos
Alexa Nova
Alyssia Kent - 403-405
Belle Claire
Cameron Cruz - 237
Kety Pearl
Lucy Li
Luna Corazon
Marina Visconti
Merry Pie - 90
Nathaly Cherie - 154-156
Ria Rodriguez - 24,25
Tracy Smile
Vanessa Black - 0001,0003

Honorable Mention

Alexis Crystal - Solo & Duos
Blue Angel & Dorothy Black
Savannah Secret - 483,487
Sunshine - Solo

This might seem like a crazy list but there's a lot of good sexy clips in this iStipper collection.
Santabear27707
Desde en Dec 2020

3 posts
January 1, 2021
Very much a newbie here, but I'll second the recommendation on Lucy Li's sex scenes. I have two of her cards and both are outstanding. (Plus, I think she's cute as hell...)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!