So I finally got my cards to play and everything is great now.

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

MrDDM4
Desde en Dec 2018

3 posts
January 8, 2019
I really enjoyed the show of the three cards that I have selected. I hope my next purchase of cards are as great as the first three that I bought. How did you feel about your first card purchases?
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
January 8, 2019
Yes, your next purchase and the ones following will be as great as your first three. The company lives up to it's promises of the world's most beautiful women right on your desktop 😍😍

Some users here ***** about post production problems or the girls not performing some niche activities, but in general there is nothing wrong with the ladies or their performances.

And dinosaurs still roamed the earth when I bought my my first cards, but those cards are still favourites.
oroadwarior
Desde en Jan 2019

1 posts
January 24, 2019
I have 2 cards and both are hidden. I don't know how to fix this...
pumpdude48
Desde en May 2016

390 posts
January 24, 2019 (edited)
@oroadwarior

Can you describe "hidden" a little more, please?

If you go to "My Collection" in the iStripper application you should see both cards there.

The cards can be in several states:

Full Color (which means they are ready to play),

Subdued Color (which means they are downloaded but inactive) or,

Greyed out (which means they are in your collection but have not been downloaded yet).

Do any of these states apply to your collection?

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!