My Collection / UPDATE inquiry

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

fitfan
Desde en Aug 2018

58 posts
January 25, 2019
When you have a large number of cards that have the "UPDATE" banner across them. Is there way to BULK update them or do you have to click each one manually? Thank you for the assistance.
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

949 posts
January 25, 2019 (edited)
I think you could click on "rebuild collection" on Settings... it could be an extremely long process, though; and I did never do that, so my advice is to wait for other answers about the subject...

I would like to add that it would also be good, when an update of a card is released, to know which changes have been made... why the @Team almost never makes a post on the forum or on the card board about that, explaining what has been done to the card?
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

719 posts
January 26, 2019 (edited)
Go to "My collection" tab and set the following filters:
  • "Display" filter - uncheck all options, check "Updates" only,
  • "Collections" filter - uncheck all collections.

Now you should see only cards that have "Update" sticker. Select them all with [Ctrl+A] and click the third button above the filters bar. The third button should have two arrows arranged in the shape of a circle. Unfortunately I can't put screenshot here since this is not allowed in this section.
fitfan
Desde en Aug 2018

58 posts
January 28, 2019
Oustanding write up @lukaszr
This will save me and others time...
Thank you,
FF

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!