Thank God It's Friday

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
March 22, 2019 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday !

Let's have a look to what we have released this week, including the last card of Bogdana and the first one of Ginebra Bellucci take 2 and of the aptly named Stella Flex .

April pre-order

From today and until Friday, March the 29th, you can pre-order all April releases with a nice 20% OFF! April will get, among others, our beautiful Anna Polina, Stacy Cruz, Lilu Moon, Bonnie Parker, Ava Black, Josephine Jackson, etc...

This special event card of Josephine Jackson "Tartan Cutie" is offered for each pre-order.

How to Pre-order

Have you seen the beautiful big "pre-order" splash in your regular News tab?
All you have to do is click on it and confirm your pre-order!

Have a great week-end guys!
PrinceLunar
Desde en Jun 2018

13 posts
March 22, 2019
Rather last card of Angelina, not Bogdana
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
March 22, 2019
Might be safe for me to get. Boni's cards have all been released.
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
March 22, 2019
That "special event" card is just going end up being offered up in other things like the scratch cards anyway so it's not really special. Still... good event for compleationists.

Far too many "curvy" girls recently for me to pre order unseen cards.
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
March 22, 2019
It's disturbibg the direction this is going...
redforleather
Desde en Jan 2009

126 posts
March 22, 2019
I'm all about the pre-order, baby! Thanks Totem!
wtprivate
Desde en Jul 2017

204 posts
March 22, 2019
@Totem, you've won me over with this promotion.

20% off if I preorder PLUS a Special Event card?

That is one heck of an offer for a collector like me!

BUT

Please make sure to offer the Special Event (can we use the term "Special Edition" instead?) card after the promotion is over so people can BUY it in the store, even if they didn't take advantage of this AWESOME deal.

Please also release all the previous "Special Event" cards for a slightly increased price (20-50% more), and add a gold "wrap" to the card face so it becomes something truly special.

HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

949 posts
March 22, 2019

BUT

Please make sure to offer the Special Event (can we use the term "Special Edition" instead?) card after the promotion is over so people can BUY it in the store, even if they didn't take advantage of this AWESOME deal.

Please also release all the previous "Special Event" cards for a slightly increased price (20-50% more), and add a gold "wrap" to the card face so it becomes something truly special.
I totally agree with @wtprivate, and make same request.
dy693927he
Desde en Oct 2007

27 posts
March 22, 2019
Josephine Jackson is totally hot and i would definetly like to see more of her. She might not be my collection favorite like 'Viola' but similiar body and ability to move well. More please!
LC31
Desde en Sep 2016

18 posts
March 22, 2019 (edited)

BUT

My sentiments exactly... Do this ^^^ as @wtprivate said.
mujahidm810
Desde en Feb 2008

60 posts
March 22, 2019
I am very much in favor of the preorder promotion. I got it last time it came up as well. Thanks Totem team.
Marin0070034
Desde en Sep 2015

15 posts
March 22, 2019

BUT

I'm with this guy. If you want to bundle special cards with preorders, that's cool, but please give others a way to acquire them as well.
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1027 posts
March 22, 2019
@gkar45 Hi, You have to install our current version
https://www.istripper.com/ Try again
CwHart
Desde en Jan 2014

87 posts
March 22, 2019
This, this is ok. I still don't like special event cards but something like this does not come across as, really I can't think of a tasteful way of putting the scratch of thing, so I am not going too. So far a step forward of showing us what the special event card is and attaching it to a good deal rather than a game based on luck. Again can't say I still like the idea of the special event cards but I am more than willing to acknowledge a good deal when I see one
Sweetmeat07
Desde en Apr 2009

4 posts
March 22, 2019
I remember when there were monthly subscriptions; $14/month I believe. Even at the lowest price you can get credits now, this pre-order thing costs about $25. Gotta raise prices yeah, but be reasonable.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
March 22, 2019
It might be a better deal than the money grab gambling games, but I would have to buy credits to jump onto this bandwagon. That is not going to happen since there are still unbuyable cards visible in the store.
capella
Desde en Oct 2007

100 posts
March 22, 2019
C'est intessant à condition quand plus de ma réduction de - 45 %, j'ai en plus - 20 % de réduction sur toutes les cartes de mois d'avril + la carte spécial gratuite. Sinon cela vaut pas la peine
capella
Desde en Oct 2007

100 posts
March 22, 2019
Combien de carte au mois d'avril ?

330 / ? = ?
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

606 posts
March 22, 2019
I do believe I would have bought at least 4 of 5 cards of April releases, so this was an easy deal. Getting the cards I would have bought anyway for the price they are, some other cards I might not have purchased, within that 20% margin - and then also a special event card on top of that.

I don't actually support the policy of special event cards, but with this offer, it was an easy decision.
Regulus
Desde en Nov 2016

239 posts
March 22, 2019
Have a great weekend and enjoy.
Bullit330ml2
Desde en Jun 2018

2 posts
March 22, 2019
The Best Striptishows comes from From Team Marc Dorcel, Shows With Aya Courcelles and Any outher Sex-Stars are Super. AVA BLACK - Golden, This Show is Super Too!
Bud this work with Angelina and Co. This Ladys can not better when not moutivatet! Girls wee Olivia Sin have more Ideas and more Talent, She looks every Sexy Dresses & Hairlook every perfekt and so is the Show perfekt too! Another Perfekt Girls are Ariel A & Cara Mell, Monika Benz but the list was very wen i wright more, but this Ladys make Sexy Shows. For this Ladys wee all her Fans, so She does The Best!
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
March 22, 2019 (edited)
Can we just make it this way all the time? That way it takes away apprehension of what if this card is...and its just bam you got it no worries...Please at least add this option for collectors every month.
spacedragon64
Desde en Apr 2008

119 posts
March 22, 2019
@capella C'est intessant à condition quand plus de ma réduction de - 45 %, j'ai en plus - 20 % de réduction sur toutes les cartes de mois d'avril + la carte spécial gratuite. Sinon cela vaut pas la peine
Ça te coûtera 330 crédits pour triple diamond.
tu paies 13.75 par carte d'habitude, 330 équivaut à 24 cartes achetées.
une carte par jour, donc 30 carte (plus la carte bonus)
tu auras donc 7 cartes gratuites. ( coût de 11 crédit par carte, plus une gratuite).
Une bonne affaire, si tu aimes les modèles.
Fairhero59
Desde en Jun 2018

5 posts
March 22, 2019 (edited)
I Have Any Sexy Pictures For Your Desktop Format HD from Very Nice Russian & Hungary Ladys!
Guys Have Fun with this free Pictures!

>
Edit by Mod:
Sorry Fairhero59, for several reasons, this is definitely not the thread to be posting nude pics from another source.
All Photos have been removed

If you want to share photos, please read up on the rules for posting them. The "Nude Girls" category is the only category that actually allows for pics from another source. All watermarks/copyrights MUST be present on ALL photos from another source which are posted in this forum.

91hebasu
d00bies
Desde en Dec 2018

59 posts
March 22, 2019
Nope.
Bullit330ml2
Desde en Jun 2018

2 posts
March 22, 2019
I Love This Pictures from My 1. Acount, PIcture of this of this Serie Ca. 21 I have for This Acount! Sorry Soft is was for Mamma Boys! And I missed Asian Girls, Are Rar Here! For mee stript 2 Years before, On LiveJasmin at Chatchanel, free for my little help, A Busty Asian Age 21! She was Happy for my Help and i was lucky.
She make mee Blushed with all her Kopliments for mee and called me, You Are My Hero! I not have say Strip for me! 2 Weeks after my 60 Years Birthsday, I never have thinks this before!
DukeNukem
Desde en Dec 2008

71 posts
March 22, 2019
Wait..I thought I'd be getting all of April cards for 360 credits! Am I actually only paying for a 20% discount? (meaning I'll have to actually buy April cards on top of that?)

Think i fucked up:\
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

606 posts
March 22, 2019 (edited)
Wait..I thought I'd be getting all of April cards for 360 credits! Am I actually only paying for a 20% discount? (meaning I'll have to actually buy April cards on top of that?)Think i fucked up:\

:) If they offer you to buy all April cards for 360 cards, you are actually buying April cards for 360 cards.

You don't get all of April's cards instantly, the cards will be added to your account "automatically" once they are released.
Firescale
Desde en Feb 2011

127 posts
March 22, 2019 (edited)
DukeNukem, you get all the April cards. (You do not have to buy them when they are released. They will be added to your account automatically once they are released)
RonaldB
Desde en Apr 2017

152 posts
March 22, 2019
I was a bit weary of this at first but I got to thinking that if it's 20% and I would have eventually gotten 80% of these cards individually then it's a good deal. Add to that the special card. I may try it once, as I have not before. A few will almost certainly end up in my recycle bin but that happens even when I buy individually.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!