supermouse
Desde en Oct 2008

14 posts
March 25, 2019
Im thinking of buying the April pre-order, BUT is there one card a day released for the month (30 cards) ?? - I am wanting to decide if it is worth it - particularly as I dont know if I want all the cards... unless the offer is a good one.....

Cheers!
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
March 25, 2019 (edited)
There will be 30 cards.

As they haven't specifically mentioned anything different I am assuming it will be the same as the February pre-order.

That was 1 card per day Monday to Thursday and 3 on Friday (no cards on Saturday or Sunday).

The free "Special Event" card is issued as soon as you place the order.

HTH
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2202 posts
March 25, 2019
@supermouse

You can also check out @lukaszr site.........
www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/

You can see the cards that are coming up soon...... 😎
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

433 posts
March 26, 2019
The only place I found anything about an option to buy an April calendar was in the 'News' section. I never look at the news section and only looked there after seeing it on the forum and not seeing the offer under 'Featured'.

In any case I'm unclear on the offer? I assume the Josephine "Tartan Cutie" is included for free but is it also another exclusive card? I'm guessing yes becuase they called it 'special' which seems to be the new branding of exclusive.

If they are moving the offers to the News section then I wish they would provide more details other than a "Buy Now" button?
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1027 posts
March 26, 2019
@dar2112v Hi, Josephine "Tartan Cutie" is an exclusive card. You can get it if you purchase the "April pre-order".
The only place I found anything about an option to buy an April calendar was in the 'News' section.
I have escalated your feedback. We will try to add a new section for sales asap. Thank you
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

433 posts
March 26, 2019
@Manue thanks for the reply but

@dar2112v Hi, Josephine "Tartan Cutie" is an exclusive card. You can get it if you purchase the "April pre-order".

Thats what I thought. Thanks .. but no thanks. I have to pass again and add Josephine to the growing list of cards out of my reach.

I have escalated your feedback. We will try to add a new section for sales asap. Thank you

I wouldn't worry about as I have zero interest in buying things I don't want.

In any case thank you for your time.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!