Music: How to get soundtracks?

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Waitnc
Desde en Mar 2019

3 posts
April 3, 2019
I (think I) have set all the volumes appropriately but am not getting any sounds out from my downloaded movies.
When I try to 'add' a backing track from my own hard drive collection, my mp3 & wma files are not recognised.
How do I get the default backing tracks to work, or, how can I get the program to recognise mp3 & wma files?
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4452 posts
April 3, 2019
@Waitnc
First thing, only mp3 are playable on iStripper. You can add your mp3 by clicking on the icon Music symbol on the upper line of the GUI. A tab will open where you can add music with the icon on the upper side.
WAFree
Desde en Jun 2011

4 posts
April 3, 2019
Not sure if they fixed it or not, But it used to be Only FBR Mps'3 played Fixed Bit rate
VBR or Variable Bit rate MPs's were hit or miss if they would play or not.

You can Also open an Explore window Next to iStripper, and ***** and drop Music from Explore to iStripper

Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3756 posts
April 3, 2019
***** n Drop
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4452 posts
April 4, 2019
I'm using VBR mp3 and they work fine on iStripper.
Vortim
Desde en Apr 2019

220 posts
May 8, 2019
I know this is a stupid question (im a noob to istripper...) but if you want to add music, you have to add it yourself out of your own music library correct? SO no shows or cards COMES with music (like stripper music while they dance). You basically can just add a soundtrack of your own choosing with music you have on your PC correct? Or am I doing something wrong?

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!