Loving the 30's+ Models - Keep Up the Excellent Work

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Cartref
MODERADOR
Desde en Sep 2007

520 posts
April 20, 2019
I would actually pay double the price of a normal card for a 50yo gal, you can save this quote for when it happens, I won't be bailing out of my offerI will stand with you on that. I will even suggest some past iStripper models who were with Playboy in its heyday. I have the old low res card for Anna Marie Goddard, who would be about 50 now. She was late 30s when she made the card here, before my time. I mentioned her in a post before and I htink someone replied that she was no longer modeling. I recently found that Devin DeVaszquez did a card here when she was 42. She would be into her 50s now. I don't know what she is up to now, but Kathy Shower, the fist Playmate of the Year over 30, would now be past 60. I'd also wager that Karen Velez, also a mid 1980s PMOY, is still a hottie even pushing 60.

It was in the original VirtuaGirl Series, card 198.

A pic from each of her 5 cards
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
April 20, 2019 (edited)
@gkar45 ; Pity the poor dude who gets squeezed by those muscles! I think I'll leave that kind of weight training to the body builders. 😎😆😆
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1224 posts
April 20, 2019
@Number6, Do you have other playboy skins? I would like to download them. Thank you. 😊

@Number6, Avez-vous d'autres skins de playboy? J'aimerais bien les télécharger. Merci. 😊
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
April 20, 2019 (edited)
@Cartref
The card of Devin Devasquez is the d0160 (not d0198) in the Virtuagirl Classic collection.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3742 posts
April 20, 2019 (edited)
I too support offering a Mature Series.. age would be 40 plus
( I think there are a few magazines dedicated to such models, so there is a good selection of Hot, over 40, adult models out there. )
Call it the , "M" series and each card would cost double the current rate...
produce 1 or 2 cards a month, if it is very popular, produce more.
( you can let them Fake the Hanging clips, like was done at the Temporary studio. )
Now,
Who will be the first Card?
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
April 20, 2019
Now,

An european woman, for sure...
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1023 posts
April 20, 2019
Such a shame that the old cards are such poor quality when upscaled.

Every so often, I set small mode to 20%, model count to 6 and play nothing but VG classic cards. The rest of the time, those cards are disabled.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
April 20, 2019

If she can be persuaded out of retirement and still looks as good I'd go with Nikita Valentin.

She was 35 when she did her VG shows and looked fabulous.😛
RonaldB
Desde en Apr 2017

152 posts
April 21, 2019
If she can be persuaded out of retirement and still looks as good I'd go with Nikita Valentin.

She was 35 when she did her VG shows and looked fabulous.😛

I'll second that nomination! I discovered her about a year ago during a speical on the older medium resolution cards. Next thing I knew I had all her cards. I'd love to have her back. If she's alove and well, I'm sure she's still gorgeous!
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

395 posts
April 21, 2019 (edited)
I don't know if I could support double the credits. That would be what 50-60 credits for a up and coming user. Thats a high cost of entry even for some wonderful MILF/GILF love. But this will already be a niche release anyways so a high entry cost is more than likely warranted.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
April 21, 2019
...some wonderful MILF/GILF love. But this will already be a niche release...

Having just watched Red Dwarf XII I can not resist adding that I would quite like to see a Mechanoid Intergalactic Liberation Front themed card or two, but it would involve an extreme form of cosplay.
Cartref
MODERADOR
Desde en Sep 2007

520 posts
April 22, 2019 (edited)
@CartrefThe card of Devin Devasquez is the d0160 (not d0198) in the Virtuagirl Classic collection.

Actually Devin was initially released in the original VG1 series back in June 2004 by the date timestamp on my animation downloads. In that series, there was no letter prefix. in was only in latter series that the letter prefix was used.

D0160 was one of the remastered cards and as you say was part of the classic cards from the VG1 collection . According to the date time stamp I have on my animations, it was re-released in August 2011.

They only managed to remaster 210 cards out of the total 387 from VG1

I have been around for too long 😕

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!