Tell us what was your first card from istripper.

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

cripto
Desde en Mar 2019

9 posts
April 11, 2019 (edited)
Gloria/soft morning was my first after that relized how much i liked i stripper :)
@cripto if you like Gloria, you will love Mila I and Hilary C

thanks @john555 i check some of there cards out was not disaponted 👍👍
trost1977
Desde en Jul 2016

60 posts
April 11, 2019
viola relaxing bath was the first show i bought and have bought all her other cards since
Prime579
Desde en Jul 2017

35 posts
April 11, 2019
The lovely miss Stella Coxx - Wing Girl
kindsoul88
Desde en Dec 2013

107 posts
April 11, 2019
According to the software it was this one :D
marcoee
Desde en Oct 2018

3 posts
April 11, 2019 (edited)
For me it was Mia Sollis - Spicy Ginger. I have always liked redheads and she was indeed one of the nicest readheads I have seen. She was my first full show. But I would have enjoyed an xxx show for my first show with the same outfit. Started watching the rating a little more closely after my first buy! :)
PsPBuRnOuT
Desde en May 2016

4 posts
April 11, 2019
My first Card, but Viola got me here with Team Captain :)
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 12, 2019 (edited)
My first Card, but Viola got me here with Team Captain :)

@PsPBuRnOuT I am about to purchase cards of Viola in 2019. I have shorlisted following cards. These are really tempting to buy. Can you tell if I am good to go?

Viola - Team Capitan
Viola - Solo XXX (2 cards are there with the same name)
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 12, 2019 (edited)
For me it was Mia Sollis - Spicy Ginger. I have always liked redheads and she was indeed one of the nicest readheads I have seen. She was my first full show. But I would have enjoyed an xxx show for my first show with the same outfit. Started watching the rating a little more closely after my first buy! :)

@marcoee OMG her moves in the previews are really tempting me to buy. She is georgeous. Could you pls tell me if the following cards of her are worth a shot in 2019. I would appreciate if you could rate them from 1 to 6

1) Web of Deceit
2) Spicy Ginger
3) White Gossamer
4) Heat Stroke
5) The Interview
6) Lovely Thumper
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 12, 2019
According to the software it was this one :D

@kindsoul88 Looks like you never really bothered about card ratings 😜
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 12, 2019
The lovely miss Stella Coxx - Wing Girl

@Prime579 Wow! She is a bombshell
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 12, 2019
viola relaxing bath was the first show i bought and have bought all her other cards since

@trost1977 I have shorlisted following cards of Viola. These are really tempting to buy. Could you suggest if I am good to gowith these or there better cards than these?

Viola - Team Capitan
Viola - Solo XXX (2 cards are there with the same name)
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 12, 2019 (edited)
Gloria/soft morning was my first after that relized how much i liked i stripper :)
@cripto if you like Gloria, you will love Mila I and Hilary C
thanks @john555 i check some of there cards out was not disaponted 👍👍

@cripto Glad you are not disappointed. These are must buy cos they are Hot AF

Mila I - On Call
Mila I - Embracing
Hilary C - Don't you want me?
Hilary C - I won the blue ribbon
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 12, 2019
I actually went into my account history just to check and found:
December 29, 2009 - Creation of your iStripper account.
January 1, 2010 - Nesty, Eufrat & Sendy Silver as being my 3 main first downloads.
Nesty - Cheerleader being my very first card.
Can't believe in another 8 months and 20 days it will be 10 years since I first joined and 2020 will be upon us.
I must say it has been a great 10 years.
In all these years and all these wonderful ladies, I can't pick or even choose a favorite.
Every single card ever released has been special in its own little way.
Thank you all ladies that have been a part of vgirl/istripper/idancer/deskbabes.
Thank you Totem Team, Rex, Celine, everyone behind the scenes, all mods and everyone else I have come to know on here.
Here is hoping we will all still be here in 2030.

@1968kevin Great! 10 years is quite a journey. if you think about it, triple dimond users like you are the real reason behind the existence of users like me in istripper and users like us are the reason behind istripper's journey for years to come.
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 12, 2019 (edited)
Tnx for response john555.
Whilst you're there, can you advise how to get a 'full show' to play over one of the set backgrounds? I seem to be getting 'previews' instead of the clips I want.

@Waitnc it is my pleasure. Also when you want to address me, include @followed by my name (i.e @john555), otherwise I won't be notified.

To answer your question, refer to the attached screenshot. In settings under Full Screen there is an horizontal scroll bar to select all clips under Show Duration. Move it to the right until it displays 'All Clips' as shown in the screenshot.

Hope this helps!
trost1977
Desde en Jul 2016

60 posts
April 14, 2019
john those are good cards
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 14, 2019 (edited)
这是我的第一个,虽然没有充分裸露。我还是很满意。她带给我购买的冲动!

@wangxukkk That script looks so complex, it makes me think that it could be from a technologically advanced civilization from a planet far far away from earth. However, it has some earth elements such as comma, full stop and exclamation mark in it which is interesting. So godly.

It's great to see some aliens purchasing cards in istripper. No pun intended.
john555
Desde en Dec 2016

118 posts
April 14, 2019 (edited)
john those are good cards

@trost1977 Great! thanks. Also I do have one more question regarding Viola if you could answer. Most girls with huge breasts tend to not dance much or do pole stuff in istripper, instead they are more inclined to doing table clips in sitting position, massaging the breasts, moaning etc. Is it the same with Viola's clips as well? Or, does she do a lot of dancing in standing position fully naked? Particularly in the two clips I asked you earlier about.

I would love to see Viola wiggle her breasts a lot while dancing. Pls let me know.
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
April 15, 2019
My first card was something sweet and juicy that you suck on... 👍😜
readyforanything
Desde en Apr 2011

2400 posts
April 16, 2019
Well let me tell you who brought me here, first. And that was Melisa. But my frist card was Laetitia.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
April 16, 2019
My very first card was Jenny McClain
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
April 16, 2019
My first card was Jenna Sweet&Amandine Road Movie. That was on another computer and with another account. I was economist/teacher. iStripper (than VGHD) is expensive. With this card I had two models for the price of one!!!

In 2011 I came back and my first card on the new account was Jana Cova Country Walk.

Now I look back I can only say: it were great choices. I still like those models and shows very much!! Well done @zzmaskers👍.

My overall favorate card is Eva Sugar Spoil Me and that won't change; about impossible to get something better!!!
trost1977
Desde en Jul 2016

60 posts
April 23, 2019
viola dances quite a bit
kindsoul88
Desde en Dec 2013

107 posts
April 23, 2019
@john555 na it wasn't until recently i even started with ratings lol im heavily invested so I'm trying to help my favorites come back lol but before i treated ratings the same way I do steam game ratings if I already know I will like the game I don't bother same way i treated cards lol
Optimal
Desde en Jan 2018

63 posts
April 23, 2019 (edited)
I chanced upon an iStripper thumb gallery of Anny Aurora in this awesome set of crotchless lingerie, and I was literally blown away! She is so hot! 😲

I promptly downloaded iStripper, loaded my account with credits for the first time, and got her card. 😉

I used to scour thumb galleries for good stripteases, I don't do that anymore, because I got iStripper. 😎
jizzlobber
Desde en Nov 2011

78 posts
April 23, 2019
I don't remember exactly where I first saw an ad for VirtuaGirl. Apparently it occurred on November 16th, 2011. The first card I purchased was "Hot Waitress" by Melisa. I was immediately hooked. Within the next 3 to 4 months I had collected every card which was then available, including VG Classic cards. Over 7 years later I still have this monkey on my back. I don't even want to contemplate the thousands of dollars I have spent on this "hobby" in that time...
rabbitman123
Desde en Dec 2008

147 posts
April 25, 2019
Marie Nursing Course. https://www.istripper.com/model/show/a0412
Bought 18th December 2008, more than 10 years ago
Marcelml1979
Desde en Nov 2007

44 posts
April 25, 2019
Mine was Lucky - Strike and Nesty - Ice Tea second
draig1973
Desde en May 2016

3 posts
April 27, 2019
My first card was Ms Lynna - Flying First Class

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!