Cards with lots of vocals?

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

etherealspiral
Desde en Oct 2014

22 posts
April 13, 2019
And especially vocals that are higher then whispers. I let my list go at random today and I got to the Playful ***** 0083 card and honestly I enjoyed the vocals of it a lot more then I imagined. Had her on in a side monitor while working and the moans were hot. Are there other cards people can recommend with a LOT of vocals? Moans, some talking isn't bad if it's seductive or english. But also loud? I've had a few cards with vocals but I'd need to turn my speakers beyond max to even hear them well enough.

Thanks in advance for any opinions.
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1024 posts
April 13, 2019
I don't pay close attention to this issue, but I recall that Lucy Li is talks a lot in her XXX cards.
gatroll
Desde en Jul 2009

26 posts
April 13, 2019
Elisa does a lot of dirty talking in her card Solo. She also plays with a dildo strapped teddy bear, both physically and verbally, which is just as silly and fun and sexy as it sounds. I find it AWESOME. Not a lot of moaning like Playful *****, though.
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
April 14, 2019
Colette's Solo card is my favorite. Her moans and dirty talk are exquisite.
jizzlobber
Desde en Nov 2011

78 posts
April 14, 2019
Hands down - Jana Cova's XXX card! Ye gods! She can make you cum just from hearing the way she talks throughout the card! I have never witnessed anything like it...
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
April 14, 2019
Faye/Solo;

https://www.istripper.com/model/faye

It's a really old card, (iStripper XXX classic) but her dirty talk is bar none!
etherealspiral
Desde en Oct 2014

22 posts
April 14, 2019
Thanks everyone. Im waiting for a reload deal but Ill get all thats been recommended so far. I didnt know I was an auditory person so Im excited to both get talk and moans. Im sure each will be nice in their own way.

Old or new too. Im not picky. Classic cards are classic, not bad!
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2202 posts
April 14, 2019
Two more cards with dirty talk i'd recommend...........

Tarra White & Cameron Cruz DeskBabes (iStripper xxx Classic) cards

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!