A New version is available to download!

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

604 posts
June 6, 2019
Oh @Chicsans... You know I would not like you to leave! This forum would just about wither away :)

I apologize, if I made myself look like an idiot, but my only wish in this matter is that IF Totem has ability to create shows in higher quality than they have done so far, I don't want the "lowest common denominator" to be a factor of keeping that unavailable for the "common" membership.

If Totem has capability to create cards in much higher quality, then I really really wish they will put them available. I'm sure they can make downgraded versions of them available, too, so that everyone will be happy.
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
June 6, 2019

There is a point here that is very overlooked and it is "PROMISE" Here it says clear "UHD 4K", placing that means 3 things:

A. That there is a market that you can not access because you do not have the necessary hardware.

B. That as a software I am up to the operating systems that support that resolution and I must be clear and specific in what versions of the system is supported.

C. As a company I am not obligated to do this recompable with 1080p

Can someone tell me the photos are UHD 4K, it is a mistake. UHD is applied in Multimedia (Audio and Video)

Therefore if you do not want misunderstandings. IT MUST BE CONSEQUENTIAL WITH THE PROMISE

That's why there is so much ***** with this. THE PROMISE DIFFER FROM REALITY.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
June 6, 2019
Why thank you @Dfner for letting me be a cranky bi%ch. It is a bad hair day after all.😆
I for one, am really quite pleased that I can play the latest cards on my non-updated system. I had planned on updating after I had disabled all of my existing playable cards - one card at a time after seeing it play. This little revision has saved me the effort and probably the year or so that it would take me to catch all of the cards in my collection playing at least once.
Amelly
Desde en Jan 2008

376 posts
June 8, 2019
Pourriez-vous dans une prochaine mise à jour du logiciel, inclure un thème sombre comme dans Windows 10 ?
Cela fait mal aux yeux parfois de parcourir le logiciel dans ce thème (si) clair.
Peut-être y-a-t-il eu un thème sombre fait par d'autres membres avec les skins mais j'ai tendance à les ignorer, ils ne sont pas très bien fait.
Merci.
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

949 posts
June 8, 2019 (edited)
I see there has been much attention recently for users who own old pcs equipped with Windows XP and because of that even a new codec was eliminated. I would ask to have same attention for people having monitors of "normal" dimensions (I think we are the majority), to whom the new pics (marked "fullhd") on carousel and girls' page are FAR too big - so they are displayed reduced, with a terrible graphic effect.
I would ask to please get for us a decent downscaling - or, even better, to have the possibility to use the (still existing) pics with old resolution. Thanks!
pantalone
Desde en Nov 2010

224 posts
June 9, 2019
I would ask to please get for us a decent downscaling

Yes! Better scaling would be good - upscaling as well as downscaling. I don't know if the new codec, now defunct, would have solved the problem - I think it was taken off Liya's latest card and that didn't seem to make much difference to me.

Come to think of it, is there a reason why the 3k versions have to be supplied with the same codecs as the lower res ones? I'd have thought that anybody downloading a card in 3k would be well beyond XP by now. The current version of the software can cope and I can't see it making much difference to the production process, apart perhaps in processor time.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
June 9, 2019
Come to think of it, is there a reason why the 3k versions have to be supplied with the same codecs as the lower res ones? I'd have thought that anybody downloading a card in 3k would be well beyond XP by now.

Quite simply, the number of pixels a screen contains has nothing to do with the quality of the recordings.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 9, 2019 (edited)
Come to think of it, is there a reason why the 3k versions have to be supplied with the same codecs as the lower res ones?

Convenience and the time required to produce a card, test it and have it go through QA. It seems that the QA step was skimped on for these recent cards and that has resulted in a poorer than expected product - hopefully to be fixed. Doubling the time needed for QA would not be a good idea.

I'd have thought that anybody downloading a card in 3k would be well beyond XP by now.

Why, my old XP system was more than capable of driving a 3K display, though I never drove it beyond 2.5K.
pantalone
Desde en Nov 2010

224 posts
June 9, 2019
Thanks for your responses on the quality issue and I get the point that Totem wouldn't want to double the QA time. However, they don't just QA one resolution at the moment, do they? Maybe they do, which might account for the gaps that appear in Andreina's hair in the 3k version.

I don't accept that production mantime would increase by offering 3k with the new codec. Processor time, yes. Elapsed time and cost, maybe, and maybe prohibitively.

Anyway, I don't want to labour the point. They'll get it sorted out in due course.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
June 9, 2019
Thanks for your responses on the quality issue and I get the point that Totem wouldn't want to double the QA time. However, they don't just QA one resolution at the moment, do they? Maybe they do, which might account for the gaps that appear in Andreina's hair in the 3k version.

It is happening in 1080p version as well.
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

395 posts
June 15, 2019
I didn't see this asked anywhere or maybe I missed it. But did the new codec reduce size of the downloads any? I redownloaded my entire collection at 3K for a 2TB partition I made and Im closing in at 700GB left. I know as the resolution keeps increasing so will the model download size. Did the new codec cut the size in half at the same quality or increase at same bitrate(like h.265 did for h.264) or was it just marginally better?
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

395 posts
June 15, 2019 (edited)
Also just found 2 clips still at 24fps.

Clip #9 and 13.

Also I seen one clip(not of these 2) that had corruption in it but I couldn't find it again so it may have been on my end.

Edit - Same clips I reported earlier but the numbers increased 3 each. I didn't have the previews before.
SittingDuck
Desde en Aug 2017

60 posts
June 15, 2019
Also just found 2 clips still at 24fps.Clip #9 and 13.Also I seen one clip(not of these 2) that had corruption in it but I couldn't find it again so it may have been on my end.Edit - Same clips I reported earlier but the numbers increased 3 each. I didn't have the previews before.
I can confirm this. Also, Clip 13 starts off super blurry for some reason.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
cre8tiveman
Desde en Dec 2014

3 posts
September 19, 2022
not working for me? 3 times downloading the mac version, it is damaged, so where do I go from here?
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
September 20, 2022
not working for me? 3 times downloading the mac version, it is damaged, so where do I go from here?

email support on support@istripper .com and ask for their advice.
cre8tiveman
Desde en Dec 2014

3 posts
October 2, 2022
I have attempted and downloaded version Version 1.2.361 five times and each time it has said that the file is corrupt.

I wish to try an older version, where can I access this? fileaccess/software/mac

It is a new mac so there is no older version installed.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
October 2, 2022

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!