Bought a new PC, what should I do to move my account?

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

xFelipe805x
Desde en Feb 2016

1 posts
May 24, 2019
As stated by my subject, my current pc that I'm using now is old and barely getting by and is low on storage. I bought a new laptop and will be getting iStripper on it soon, but what should I do to enter with my account? I have a lot of shows and I don't want to risk anything.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
May 24, 2019 (edited)
1) copy all of your shows to an external drive. (If you do not wish to copy to another drive, that is fine. You will just need to re-download all of your shows again.) I will suggest doing this by using the change storage tool on the sttings page, but others that are smarter, or at least more technically savvy than I might have a better way to move the shows.

2) Uninstall iStripper from your old unit using the iStripper uninstall tool. Be sure that you are connected to the internet while doing this.

3) Attach your external drive to the new computer, taking note of what drive letter the computer has given the drive.

4) Install the latest version of iStripper on your new machine. The installer will ask you to create a new account in this step. Under the big red button, there is a grey text that reads “all ready a member - click here” Do click the rey text. The installer will ask for your original login information - the username (an i or a v followed by a string of numbers - and the password that you were originally issued.

5)Enter the settings page on the freshly installed iStripper and tell it that your models are on the external with the drive letter that you took note of.

6)Press the rebuild collection collection button on the top of the settings page. This allows the software to verify that your collection is sound. You will probably need to press the sychronize with server button too in this step.

You should be good to go after doing all that.

An optional thing to do is to have the computer permanently assign that drive letter to your external drive, as computers sometimes like to randomly change drive letters of peripherals.

a) right click the start button
b) scroll up to disk management tools
c)open disk management and observe the disks and partitions. Right click on your external drive. This opens a small window asking you select a drive letter for the computer to assign permanently to this drive.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!