Thank God It's Friday

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
May 24, 2019
Thank God It's Friday!

Let me present you the shows we have released this week; it includes our very first show in Crystal Clear+ quality, featuring Leyla Fiore!

Please note that the remaining 24 shows we had produced in Crystal Clear quality will be progressively released within the next coming weeks

It's time to play again ! Today, we release an amazing new version of our Sexy Goose Game, with an Erotic parody "Div.Ass" card to win!

While Blizzard is celebrating the 3 years of its famous FPS, Overwatch, we wanted to make a reference with an erotic parory embodied by the divine Li Moon, and she really really enjoyed it!

The show is winable in the Goose Game for the whole coming week, then it will be released for sale from next Friday.

How the goose game works

There are 26 boxes on the board:
  • 19 with discounted cards (from 20% to 45% off)
  • 2 "roll the dice again for free"
  • 2 mystery boxes
  • 1 "go 2 steps forward"
  • 1 "death" (Back to square one)
  • The Div.Ass card of Li Moon

Rolling the dice costs 2 credits.

Like in the real goose game, you have to make the exact number to stop on the final box and finish the game. Otherwise, you go back.

Once you have won the card of Li Moon, you can play again , the free card will be replaced by a card from your wishlist.

Enjoy!😍
TracerKI
Desde en Mar 2008

31 posts
May 24, 2019
If you stopped with the games and "exclusive" card nonsense, and sold all the cards that are now lost to everyone, I, for one, wouldn't *****.
stevenshm
Desde en Dec 2007

59 posts
May 24, 2019
I think this must be the best 3 cards in row that have been released this weekend!
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
May 24, 2019
I wonder what makes that Li Moon card the chance that it might cost 1000+ credits? Is one week so long to wait?

The text... it's almost unreadable... tiny, tiny text.
njarnb
Desde en Nov 2008

76 posts
May 24, 2019
I will not play any game link with luck anymore to much expenses and waist of time, good bye exclusive card again with a big lost in my credit (twice on the death malus is twice too much all for cosplay card !). I'm out again and for ever...
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
May 24, 2019 (edited)
@njarnb

good bye exclusive card again

What "exclusive card" are you referring to? The description of the game makes it clear that the Li Moon card will be released as a normal card next Friday.
jununger
Desde en Oct 2007

1250 posts
May 24, 2019
Seriously!!!! Another sick game that punish loyal members with all cards already in their collection???????????????

Please Totem Stop this crap!!!
luv2phuk
Desde en Mar 2009

21 posts
May 24, 2019
I don't understand why people are angry about this one. They've said the card will be avaliable next Friday. I for one want to praise Totem for seemingly taking on board users feedback on the exclusive cards.
jununger
Desde en Oct 2007

1250 posts
May 24, 2019
They could make this problem go away so easy........... Let members with all cards in collection buy these collection cards on day one... as a perk for the Most Loyal Members!!!
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

606 posts
May 24, 2019
I don't understand why people are angry about this one. They've said the card will be avaliable next Friday. I for one want to praise Totem for seemingly taking on board users feedback on the exclusive cards.

Completely agree. This is similar to Kay J's card "Victorian Secret", which was available one week early for those who played the game, but not exclusive at all.

Can't see any punishment in this promo for anyone, lol.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
May 24, 2019
@jununger - I see no problem other than some members thinking that an extra feature is somehow negative even though it has no impact on them at all outside of their own imagination.
falkatanay
Desde en Feb 2012

8 posts
May 24, 2019
TOTALMENTE DE ACUERDO CON "JUNUNGER":
NOS ESTAIS INUNDANDO CON " JUEGOS ABSURDOS PARA ADOLESCENTES ",
OS OLVIDAIS DE LA COMUNIDAD QUE HABLAMOS CASTELLANO...
QUE PASA CON JOSEPHINE JACSON (TARTAN CUTIE) Y GINEBRA BELLUCCI (FLASH FLOOD) CUANDO SE PUEDEN COMPRAR ?...
LOS QUE LLEVAMOS AQUI DESDE EL PRINCIPIO NO FIRMAMOS ESTAS TONTERIAS.
SALUDOS CORDIALES.
falkatanay
Desde en Feb 2012

8 posts
May 24, 2019
"TRANSLATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE MOMENT"
ALL EVERY MOMENTS.
I SAID.
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
May 24, 2019
You need to respect this forum & it’s members and turn the caps lock OFF
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
May 24, 2019
Double VR show length please. I'd pay double
Weeaboo
Desde en Mar 2017

12 posts
May 24, 2019 (edited)
All I got to say is...
"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!"
I don't care if I fail a SHIZ load of time... Imma get that card!

Is the card Crystal Clear "+"?
And if I/we are one square until the free card and hit a two... Does that mean we go on the free card and back one?
Or you go back to square one?
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1098 posts
May 24, 2019

Is the card Crystal Clear "+"?

Yes

And if I/we are one square until the free card and hit a two... Does that mean we go on the free card and back one?

Yes

Or you go back to square one?

No

I did it in 7 rolls so it cost me 0.25 credits more than it would have done if I'd waited till next week😎
Oliveh
EQUIPO
Desde en Oct 2018

1 posts
May 24, 2019
@gkar45 Hi ! Here is your image. Enjoy !
MJAdvocator
Desde en Dec 2018

4 posts
May 24, 2019
I won the card, the second go-round (Only spent 14 credits).
That was unexpected...
kdw1
Desde en May 2019

2 posts
May 24, 2019
Managed to get the card and then get to the end again for another free card with only 24 credit's so it's not exactly hard, don't know why so many people are *****.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
May 24, 2019
Nah. Not going to throw away my credits on what is most probably an uninteresting card of an uninteresting model.
CwHart
Desde en Jan 2014

87 posts
May 24, 2019
This is not an exclusive card based on a game of luck people so chill. I will be waiting for the cards official release, but for those who do want to try their luck I dont see an issue with this. Frankly I prefer this method over the exclusive card stuff and glad they haven't released one so recently like they have been between november-I think march
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

606 posts
May 24, 2019
I could have waited for a week, but after reading some comments of how quickly people got the card, I decided to give it a go. I didn't keep count, but I guess I ended up paying about a double for this card to what it would have cost me 10 days from now (25-30 credits vs. 13.75), so not a big deal.
yonatanmora
Desde en May 2017

6 posts
May 24, 2019
acabo de llegar al final del juego y no me han dado mi tarjeta de regalo....¿estare haciendo algo mal?
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

606 posts
May 24, 2019
acabo de llegar al final del juego y no me han dado mi tarjeta de regalo....¿estare haciendo algo mal?

If you really played to the end and landed on Li Moon's card, it has already been added into your "Collection". If it is not there, most likely you didn't really reach the end or there has been some technical glitch.
yonatanmora
Desde en May 2017

6 posts
May 24, 2019
acabo de comprobar y no tengo la tarjeta de regalo de llegar al final y si que he terminado el juego porque he podido volver a empezar de nuevo. Supongo que haya sido algun tipo de error o fallo, no tengo suerte ni el dia de mi cumpleaños....
Gorfa91
Desde en Aug 2010

279 posts
May 24, 2019
OMG it's Friday and lucky am I, 5 or 6 dice rolls and I won the card... 😳

Li Moon is really Kawaii in this card !

Thank you @Totem for giving us this chance. 👌
Dethrox
Desde en Jun 2014

12 posts
May 24, 2019
@gkar45 Hi ! Here is your image. Enjoy !
can you make it as a skin ?? :D also will it be buyable next week or my only chance to get her is playing that.. ''game'' ? :(
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
May 24, 2019 (edited)
The tiny, tiny fine print tends to suggest that she will go on sale in a week... so we shall see...
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1098 posts
May 24, 2019 (edited)
The tiny, tiny fine print tends to suggest that she will go on sale in a week... so we shall see...

Where is the tiny, tiny fine print you are on about?

This was in @kaiju original post and in the same size text as the rest of the post.

The show is winable in the Goose Game for the whole coming week, then it will be released for sale from next Friday.

Also the News page (screencap) clearly says Win Li Moon's Div.ass card 1 Week Before its official release

Nothing particularly tiny about the print in either of those.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!