TALENT of the MONTH of JUNE: Liya Silver

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1635 posts
June 3, 2019 (edited)
We are very pleased and proud to name Liya Silver our talent of the Month of June 2019.
Liya is the perfect ambassador of our philosophy: showcase woman in all her beauty, sensuality, contradictions, strenghs and delicacy.
We are very proud to count Liya Silver among our istrippers, indisputably one of the most beautiful jewels we had the chance to welcome.
Digz
Desde en Aug 2012

2 posts
June 3, 2019
She deserves it.
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
June 3, 2019
A well deserved award! Congrats...
bommel97
Desde en May 2008

70 posts
June 3, 2019
good choice
Zossima
Desde en Feb 2008

173 posts
June 3, 2019
Hell yeah! Liya is simply awesome, she was destined to become an iStripper star.
Dirnen1610
Desde en Mar 2009

7 posts
June 3, 2019
she is good but with only 2cards at the moment, I would have waited next month.
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
June 3, 2019 (edited)
Totem have finished filming (and seen all the cards!), cards of hers that are coming up in the store this month will be sporting the award from the team, there can be no higher honour for the girls that the Team thinks she's worthy and a delight to work with... ;)

I can think of no higher purchase recommendation!
g0v0b3
Desde en Jun 2012

1 posts
June 3, 2019
This girl is juste my definition of dream
PointZero
Desde en May 2014

52 posts
June 3, 2019 (edited)
I'm mixed on this one, I think it would of been a tie for me between her and Li Moon lol ^_^ but either is a win in my books! Gratz on your Talent of the Month Liya.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4440 posts
June 3, 2019
Bravo Liya you deserve that 💋
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
June 3, 2019
Can the tattoo have an award as well?

Its almost as awesome as Liya is.😍
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

469 posts
June 3, 2019
Just after the second card! Don't you think it's a little bit early.
Maybe one day, this kind of degree would be given just before
the first card, who knows 👍
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Desde en Dec 2017

93 posts
June 3, 2019
enhorabuena liya silver😘👍
DogDong16
Desde en Aug 2016

3 posts
June 3, 2019
Shouldn't we have more liya silver show on various outfit with dildos? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
jt123
Desde en Apr 2008

183 posts
June 3, 2019
Absolutely!
And with four more shows to go?
We don't stand a chance...
dolphins109
Desde en Feb 2011

788 posts
June 4, 2019
WELL DONE.👍👍👍
villie0606
Desde en Oct 2018

1 posts
June 4, 2019
Yeh, she's hot🔥 and deserving sweetie😍.
fallen0ne
Desde en Sep 2007

152 posts
June 4, 2019
COngratulations Liya Silver. You look amazing.
DarkRider2300
Desde en Jan 2012

46 posts
June 4, 2019
Dirnen1610:
she is good but with only 2cards at the moment, I would have waited next month.

I agree, Liya Silver is a Class Act {even with the critisims from member who don't like CERTAIN Things}

However...Could have waited to announce Lila as the Talent of the month UNTIL she has ALL of her Cards in...

Just Saying...
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

469 posts
June 4, 2019
She does not deserve this nomination👎 Beauty is not a talent and tatoos as well!
Chez moi talent = prestation scénique : Tout ses mouvements sont
purement mécaniques, nonchalants et sans sponanéité, la miss suit
les consignes et je trouve même que la séduction n'est pas son truc.
De plus elle a zéro énergie rien qu'à voir son regard. Tout y est faux
et sa seule particularité vient de ses seins exceptionnels et ses
tatouages qui lui confèrent un petit côté décalé. J'ai juste l'impression
que la notion de talent est ici un petit peu galvaudée...
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
June 4, 2019
I do believe that’s quite enough with the *****
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

469 posts
June 4, 2019
I do believe that’s quite enough with the *****

Absolutely not, there are no ***** here, maybe the translate is
not good in english. Ask at a french guy, he will tell you the same.
I give my opinion on her shows and no more.
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

719 posts
June 4, 2019
In what @Sexy3DBoy wrote, I do not see anything offensive. Let's not ***** criticism with *****.

The quality of the show is not the only aspect taken into account when choosing Talent of the Month. For the record:

iStripper Talent is selected once a month based on :
    • her beauty of course,
    • the quality of her performance as a stripper,
    • the rate she got from our members,
    • the number of times she's been purchased,
    • how long she stays in our top 20, etc.
And in case of a tie, we ask the shooting crew to choose the girl who has left them with the most unforgettable memories!

Source:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/36630/1
Todo sobre iStripper / Talent of the month
We have decided to reward our best models every month and honor them with a badge on all her shows for one month. iStripper Talent is selected once a month based on : her beauty of course, the quality...
Ironman79
Desde en Dec 2010

437 posts
June 4, 2019
I agree with @lukaszr there was nothing insulting about what @Sexy3DBoy said it was just a critique of her shows...so far (this was given out early)

And i do admit that in general the term of a girl being "talented" is overused here.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3742 posts
June 4, 2019
@All - this discussion has gone far Enough !

The word Talent is used in the Context of, a Model, is herself the Talent.
Have you ever heard of Talent Agent, Talent Scout.

A model is herself an artistic palette
Talent = artistry
So a model is herself considered Talent.

B3AN
Desde en Feb 2019

34 posts
June 4, 2019
wow she deserves this award, keep it coming
Zossima
Desde en Feb 2008

173 posts
June 5, 2019
There's no insult here.

However, I wholeheartedly disagree with what @Sexy3DBoy says. It's not the first time that I see someone ***** calm with a lack of energy. Liya is serene, she's very conscious of her great beauty and she knows she doesn't need to move around like a lunatic to get attention. Sexiness lies in slow motion - any woman who waves around quickly, as professional strippers so often do, renounces any chance to exude any kind of sex appeal. I couldn't possibly be seduced by a circus act or a gymnastic performance. And I'm wholly seduced by Liya and by what her eyes say.
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
June 5, 2019

... I would of thought that the circus act or gymnastics happens later, under the big top; between the sheets! :)
orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

739 posts
June 5, 2019
There's no insult here.

However, I wholeheartedly disagree with what @Sexy3DBoy says. It's not the first time that I see someone ***** calm with a lack of energy. Liya is serene, she's very conscious of her great beauty and she knows she doesn't need to move around like a lunatic to get attention. Sexiness lies in slow motion - any woman who waves around quickly, as professional strippers so often do, renounces any chance to exude any kind of sex appeal. I couldn't possibly be seduced by a circus act or a gymnastic performance. And I'm wholly seduced by Liya and by what her eyes say.

Liya knows what she is and isn't. She is blessed with culturally gorgeous body and face but she is not blessed with flexibility. Moving around on a hard floor, while standing or with a pole is much easier if you have a larger range of motion due to being more flexible. One of our flexible girls can go from standing to the floor, to a doggy position, to an M, and back to standing in a few seconds. This isn't Liya. She instead focuses on sexuality and more hardcore stuff and keeps herself in one position for the duration of a clip. As a dancer she is not "talented", as a seducer she is fine and as a beauty she is a top girl. Rarely is a girl all three anyway.
kitchenking
Desde en Mar 2015

16 posts
June 6, 2019
talent of the month....after only 2 shows? I don,t think so.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!