Thank God It's Friday

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
June 14, 2019
Thank God It's Friday!

This week has been particularly rich in talents! Skye Blue, a very rare & unique beauty from Brooklyn, makes her entry on iStripper and it's simply breathtaking! Easy to understand why she has worked for Playboy!
Hang your belt before playing Lilu Moon's new show, she has an amazing "handy"& naughty surprise for you.
And get prepared to feel the most intensive desire when exposed to Liya Silver's denim shorts!

note: Sorry about the late release today, we had some server synchro issues. Thank you for your patience :)

20% OFF new releases!

Our usual promos don't apply to the recent releases, this is why we have decided to offer you a 20% discount of each show we will release from today Friday, June 14 to Thursday June 20! No need to preorder here, all you have to do is purchase the shows you like among our new releasesand the 20% OFF will apply :)

Enjoy !
aquakhan
Desde en Dec 2012

2 posts
June 14, 2019
oh when will this event start? It seems that the event haven't started yet.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1092 posts
June 14, 2019
oh when will this event start? It seems that the event haven't started yet.

I got all of today's cards with 20% off - and that was before the event was actually annouced.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 14, 2019
@aquakhan - It has already started, I bought todays three shows several minutes ago and each cost me only 11 credits rather than the normal 13.75.
aquakhan
Desde en Dec 2012

2 posts
June 14, 2019
@aquakhan - It has already started, I bought todays three shows several minutes ago and each cost me only 11 credits rather than the normal 13.75.

My Store doesn't apply this discount. They still have been original price :(
kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

407 posts
June 14, 2019
@aquakhan - It has already started, I bought todays three shows several minutes ago and each cost me only 11 credits rather than the normal 13.75.My Store doesn't apply this discount. They still have been original price :(

Even if you can't see the discount, the price has changed and if you try to buy the show, the price will be instantly updated. You can try to re-synchornize the server too (in setting > advanced settings).

TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

452 posts
June 14, 2019
Nice promo, thanks.

I see Stella Flex keeps the stockings on throughout the show. Can we at least get a few totally nude shots in the photo set??
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

604 posts
June 14, 2019
This was a nice promotion - Liya Silver's new card "Let's Hit The Road" became card #4,000 in my collection, but there's something strange with it:

The card downloaded ok, but it already has the "UPDATE"-sticker on it right after download. When I update the card, the update downloads ok as well, without any errors but the UPDATE-sticker just won't leave.. not even after several updates.

I started the card with "Play all clips"-option and it has worked so far without issues. Maybe I just ignore the "UPDATE"-sticker for now...

Using 1.2.230 software version.
Ullubu
Desde en Dec 2011

726 posts
June 14, 2019
Had that update sticker too, but now it's gone again.
follower
Desde en Apr 2014

78 posts
June 14, 2019 (edited)
Are all the cards to come out these days (Crystal+) to be saturated, unbalanced in colors and barely regardable ?
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

604 posts
June 14, 2019
@Ullubu

Maybe playing the card or at least some clips was required? I just stopped the card now and did the update once again and indeed, now the sticker is gone.
mujahidm810
Desde en Feb 2008

60 posts
June 14, 2019
I am exstatic about this! thank you very much for this😂
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1027 posts
June 14, 2019
@follower Hi, please check all the information about our new Crystal Clear + shows there : Again,really sorry about any inconvenience caused
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42238#post622250
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
follower
Desde en Apr 2014

78 posts
June 14, 2019 (edited)
Thanks for pointing this out, Manue, but, truly : wait and see.
I was primarily referring to Skye Blue's card indeed just now but there are also some cards that aren't listed in Celine's message and that truly ***** from colors saturation, imho. For example, am I the only one finding e1202 (well, at least the demo clips) to be truly flat in term of quality ?

Well, let's wait celine announced updates and recheck, then, the demo clips (I supposed these will be updated along with the full card content, and gettable after a preview re-download ?).
xfmmx
Desde en Jun 2010

26 posts
June 14, 2019
Will the discounts stay throughout the week? or only whilst the cards are flagged up as 'new'? i.e A new discount daily?
follower
Desde en Apr 2014

78 posts
June 14, 2019
@xfmmx It's pretty clear, judging from the "Ends in" mention under flash sale if you get into the card's detail page or check it in the 'Previews' tab : the discount will last until next Friday. Applies on all cards released until next Thursday included.
xfmmx
Desde en Jun 2010

26 posts
June 14, 2019
@xfmmx It's pretty clear, judging from the "Ends in" mention under flash sale .

Haha! My bad! Yeah... "Ends in 6D 11h" is pretty obvious.

Obviously my eyes were elsewhere.
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Desde en Dec 2017

93 posts
June 14, 2019
Esta muy bien el descuento de este finde👍
cobrasu
Desde en May 2015

56 posts
June 15, 2019
Thanks God the slot machine somethings have gone now for a while.
Zippy99Dr
Desde en Dec 2007

1 posts
June 15, 2019
Thank You Very Much, I always look forward to Friday Morning. :)
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

452 posts
June 15, 2019
Nice promo, thanks.

I see Stella Flex keeps the stockings on throughout the show. Can we at least get a few totally nude shots in the photo set??

Having purchased this show, I can happily say I was wrong about the stockings....several scenes without the stockings.

However, still no nude shots in the photo set! (except one very close shot) Stockings are worn im every photo! Please provide multiple fully nude shots....
dolphins109
Desde en Feb 2011

788 posts
June 15, 2019
👍👍👍
kindsoul88
Desde en Dec 2013

107 posts
June 16, 2019
thanks so much for this promotion :D this will help my credits last just the right amount of time longer :D
brodude
Desde en Jan 2019

2 posts
June 16, 2019
It has already started, I bought todays three shows several minutes ago and each cost me only 11 credits rather than the normal 13.75.

I just bought one of the new cards and it charged me full price :(
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 16, 2019 (edited)
@brodude

The offer applies only to those cards that were released last Friday (Paris time) and will apply to those released up to and including next Thursday. Therefore as yet there are just three cards that qualify, one each by Liya Silver, Stella Flex and Paulina Soul. You do not seem to have purchased any cards by these three models. However, you do seem to have purchased that by Skye Blue which was released the day before the offer began.

EDIT: I had forgotten that the normal Friday triple card release had been delayed and that the cards were released on Saturday and the offer also started on that day.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3742 posts
June 16, 2019
These are the cards included in the TGIF event, so far...
hope4love1
Desde en Jan 2019

24 posts
June 16, 2019
I absoloutely love this deal!!!!
njarnb
Desde en Nov 2008

76 posts
June 18, 2019
However, still no nude shots in the photo set! (except one very close shot) Stockings are worn im every photo! Please provide multiple fully nude shots....

Tsss, tsss, tsss, for me if I can see tits and pussy the girl is fully nude stockings or not (but maybe you're a feet fetish who doesn't understand the meaning of nude), in other word if she doesn't have top, bra, bottom and pantie on... she is nude with stockings or not (socks or not).
"You're not nude you still have you're socks on" XD

If there isn't "no stockings" photoshots, they will not grab back the girl to take the shots you want in there...

Please don't post such nonsense...
And maybe lower your expectations a little before it's become an obsession
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

452 posts
June 19, 2019
I don’t care squat about feet, although there are many here who do. I want to see a model’s legs....and I don’t think that is asking too much.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 20, 2019
I want to see a model’s legs....and I don’t think that is asking too much.

And there are some, maybe many, that prefer eleganttly stockinged legs to bare legs.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!